The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Black Steelies or Bronze Owls?

wolftimj

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:51 PM
Reaction score
They do look similar but they are not the same. Owl has these made for them directly and not by Black Rhino. For example, the designs are in fact different, BR wheels have a +32 offset to Owl’s +30, and a load rating of 3700 lbs to Owl’s 4200 lbs.
Ok but we are apparently talking about different wheels. I’m looking for the wheel pictured on top of this thread, bronze color on red Gren. I don’t see those wheels on Owls site at all.

GrenADV

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
1718649252067.jpg

ErnieB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:51 AM
Reaction score
Ok.... I'll be THAT guy and vote for the black steelies! I personally like the retro look of the steelies and the Grenny is one of the only vehicles that can pull off being utilitarian yet look at home parked in the valet lot in front of your favorite 5 star restaurant. 😁

BCM09

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:51 PM
Reaction score
Bronze

And why not Owl?

I’ve had an excellent customer experience with them. Reece, who has been my contact person at Owl, has been super helpful. Poor guy suffered through 10 emails from me asking questions and requesting additional photos of parts. He even threw in some extra swag.

All parts have been solid and absolute quality.

Many people think my silver Talons are “steelies”. I actually like that.

Recommended Owl to a co-worker with a Grenny and now he is rolling on black Talons of his own.

I have less experience with Agile Offroad, but have had nothing but good interactions with them and think their stuff is top quality as well.

Attachments

• IMG_8418.jpeg
    IMG_8418.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 35
Local time
Reaction score
If it ain’t, steel you don’t wheel for real. Make sure you get a resonator exhaust to go with them. :)

ErnieB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:51 AM
Reaction score
If it ain’t, steel you don’t wheel for real. Make sure you get a resonator exhaust to go with them. :)
Spoken like a die hard resident of the steel city! Go Pirates!! (y)(y)

Back
Top Bottom