The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Black Sheep Ctek D250 charger bracket

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:17 PM
Reaction score
Hey @DenisM
You’ve had your Grenadier for a few hours now so you should be able to hand it over to Kaon so we can order some stuff by the time ours arrive.
How about it old mate, do you want to drop it off to them this afternoon??

Pleeeeeeese. 😘

I’m sure the rest of us can knock up a wishlist before you head over. Bonnet antenna bracket for a start. 😉

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hey @DenisM
You’ve had your Grenadier for a few hours now so you should be able to hand it over to Kaon so we can order some stuff by the time ours arrive.

Pleeeeeeese. 😘

I’m sure the rest of us can knock up a wishlist before you head over. Bonnet antenna bracket for a start. 😉
Pretty please, with sprinkles on top. ;)

bakepl

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Pretty please, with sprinkles on top. ;)
Hey @DenisM

Pleeeeeeese. 😘

Linda from Kaon is waiting for your call... @DenisM

bakepl

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I would also like them to make a bracket for the sides of the rear compartment, one that picks up the captive nut above the window and picks up the 2 below it.
I forwarded this image to Kaon as an example.... just need a vehicle to get there. I've offered mine to scan but ship is stationary off the Port of Melbourne so who knows...

1689742615598.png

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:17 PM
Reaction score
I forwarded this image to Kaon as an example.... just need a vehicle to get there. I've offered mine to scan but ship is stationary off the Port of Melbourne so who knows...

View attachment 7820487
Black Sheep already do the MOLLE panels for all windows, I was hoping for more of a basket type of fitting, but it's a start!

nickelnoff

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:17 PM
Reaction score
Local time
7:17 AM
Reaction score

nickelnoff

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Can someone tell me what the Black Sheep Ctek D250 charger bracket is?
The product description on Ctek’s website probably describes it most succinctly:

Less succinctly put, it basically allows you to feed the electrical system (charge battery etc.) from a solar panel.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Looks like the Black Sheep Ctek D250 charger bracket pricing has come back down to earth:

89,90 CHF :)
@Black Sheep congratlations the price is very reasonable and I went to order but it added $200AUD for shipping which is getting close to double the price of the plate. Is that correct? Doesn’t seem right

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Can someone tell me what the Black Sheep Ctek D250 charger bracket is?
A bracket for the INEOS which allows you to mount the CTEK 120S Smartpass with the CTEK 250SE (or 250SA) charger under the rear seat (5 seater version). So the bracket allows you to mount this setup:

CTEK-SMARTPASS-120-D250SE-3843326344.jpg

Last edited:

Black Sheep

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
@Black Sheep congratlations the price is very reasonable and I went to order but it added $200AUD for shipping which is getting close to double the price of the plate. Is that correct? Doesn’t seem right
Hi there
Just an other error in our shipping calculator... Just drop me an e-mail an I will see what we can do with the shipping costs.

AnD3rew

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi there
Just an other error in our shipping calculator... Just drop me an e-mail an I will see what we can do with the shipping costs.
Email sent

AnD3rew

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Tomdoc

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:17 PM
Reaction score
A bracket for the INEOS which allows you to mount the CTEK 120S Smartpass with the CTEK 250SE (or 250SA) charger under the rear seat (5 seater version). So the bracket allows you to mount this setup:

View attachment 7820973

I have just got one of these and am waiting for my Black Sheep bracket. I cannot find the connector plates from CTEK and am waiting to hear from Ineos whether Francois on the assembly line in Hambach has a huge box of them that he is hoarding.

Anyway, I would be grateful for someone who may have already fitted one to show a picture and explain their wiring set up. I note the picture from @Black Sheep has nothing connected to the NEG terminal of the D250SE (I know this is also for solar cable input) but I thought it was also connected to the NEG of the auxiliary battery. Any help/advice welcomed!!

Last edited:

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
There are different ways to wire the setup. The CTEK manual shows the different ways. I would start there.

bakepl

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I have just got one of these and am waiting for my Black Sheep bracket. I cannot find the connector plates from CTEK and am waiting to hear from Ineos whether Francois on the assembly line in Hambach has a huge box of them that he is hoarding.

Anyway, I would be grateful for someone who may have already fitted one to show a picture and explain their wiring set up. I note the picture from @Black Sheep has nothing connected to the NEG terminal of the D250SE (I know this is also for solar cable input) but I thought it was also connected to the NEG of the auxiliary battery. Any help/advice welcomed!!
same conversation on similar thread...

Local time
Reaction score
The -ive to the auxiliary battery comes off the -ive terminal on the 250SE, top rhs.
These vids give an overview.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zUb_EDL1as

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wig1gln2d-U

Back
Top Bottom