The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Belstaff Jacket email from IA

Andiamo

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:21 PM
Reaction score
I’ll be honest - part of me was looking forward to the jacket and it probably played a small part in me ordering the Trialmaster over a different spec’d build.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:21 AM
Reaction score
I’ll be honest - part of me was looking forward to the jacket and it probably played a small part in me ordering the Trialmaster over a different spec’d build.
I didn't realise that wax coat jackets where that popular in US

ethree

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I just wrote for an update. Received this Oct 1. INEOS is always pleasant when they reply. I take them at their word. When I purchased the truck I was told I would receive an order number. That process was ended right as I took delivery (my luck). I’ll check back again in three months.

Hi Edward,

Thank you very much for contacting INEOS Automotive.

We are currently making changes to the way we supply Belstaff jackets to our customers.

Due to necessary improvements in systems and processes related to the fulfilment of this programme, customers who have already received their vehicle have unfortunately been affected by this.

Please be assured that we will work to prioritise them once the new process is in place.

Currently, no Belstaff jackets will be delivered. We will keep you informed by email as to when you will be able to place orders again.

We apologise if you have not been updated on this situation.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance.

Have a nice day!

Thanks,
Rebeca

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I got that same reply 3 months ago. Took delivery Dec 2023 and still no jacket.

Back
Top Bottom