The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

August 2024 Photo Contest Anniversary Special

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
1:05 AM
Reaction score
Submit photos any time you like but the earlier the better, submissions start the 1st of the month, ish, until the last day of the month.
Photos can be resubmitted, community responce will let you know if you're flogging a dead horse.
More than one photo can be submitted by each member but in separate posts. Otherwise only the first image is counted, vote are cast by liking an image.

Please use your original work rather than images lifted from Facebook or other social media, its a bit cheeky to try and win a competition off the back of someone else ;)

Voting closes the last day of each month, when the winner will be announced.
In event of a tie the winner will be randomly chosen from the tiebreakers.
Winners get a 'Photo Contest Winner' banner on their account

Vote for as many images as you like, unvote or dont vote. It’s your call, votes are cast by liking an image.

If you think of any other rules that should be included then let me know.

Images may be used for the forum social media accounts and appropriately credited, if you do not wish for this to happen then please state that when submitting your image.

The winning submission will receive a t-shirt and mug as a not so grand prize.

As this is the forums 3rd anniversary today 1'st August we have a couple of more prizes for people.

First place
$100 store card for OK4WD
1 set of light brackets
1 set of
number plate light shrouds
Crappy mug

Second place
1 set of
under-seat bags thanks to @OverlandGearGuy
Crappy mug

The top 10 submissions will receive
Global Grenadier Medallions, and a commemorative t-shirt and transfer case bracket

Last edited:

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
4:05 AM
Reaction score
Wow that is one ugly MF, anyway that’s enough about the Grenny owner. What the hell is that thing skulking across the photo 😂

Great photo, but I am wondering who took it.

Did you manage to see James from M&M at the Game Fair mate ? 👍

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:05 AM
Reaction score
Wow that is one ugly MF, anyway that’s enough about the Grenny owner. What the hell is that thing skulking across the photo 😂

Great photo, but I am wondering who took it.

Did you manage to see James from M&M at the Game Fair mate ? 👍
Yes i met James at the Game Fair and we had a good chat. My friends took the photo as I did for them with same Brown Hyena.
In all my years of African travel this is the first one I’ve seen and definitely a tick on our bucket list as normally very shy and elusive

Last edited:

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
I'm not going to even try to compete with this... awesome photo...
There's second and runners up prizes as well.

As this is the forums 3rd anniversary today 1'st August we have a couple of more prizes for people.

First place
$100 store card for OK4WD
1 set of light brackets
1 set of
number plate light shrouds
Crappy mug

Second place
1 set of
under-seat bags thanks to @OverlandGearGuy
Crappy mug

The top 10 submissions will receive
Global Grenadier Medallions, and a commemorative t-shirt and transfer case bracket

CRH

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I don't think the photo competition is fair, boohoo😪
We need a segment for people who don't live in or are unable to visit these amazing places.
Can we have a competition for most boring/worst/least inspiring places with your Grenadier
The 'Look, I washed my Grenadier'
Or, 'Went to the supermarket', 'Took the kids to School'. Basically, anything that the British not on a world tour can have a chance at😁🤣

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
We need a segment for people who don't live in or are unable to visit these amazing places.
Can we have a competition for most boring/worst/least inspiring places with your Grenadier
Or, 'Went to the supermarket', 'Took the kids to School'. Basically, anything that the British not on a world tour can have a chance at😁🤣
I’m sure a picture of one parked in front of that fancy supermarket in Knightsbridge would win. I saw a rolls boat tail the last time I was over that way……

Local time
4:05 AM
Reaction score
Well, have a little creativity. You know how the fenders are made to be stood on? How about placing a naked young lady on the bonnet, demonstrating the durability of the body. The background will become inconsequential.

Reactions: CRH

CRH

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Well, have a little creativity. You know how the fenders are made to be stood on? How about placing a naked young lady on the bonnet, demonstrating the durability of the body. The background will become inconsequential.
Not sure how how a young lady would feel after using 'durability' to describe her body. They tend to go for the more complimentary terms of slim, attractive or shapely. We can describe the Grenadier she is lying across as rugged though.

Texas Grenadier

Global Grenadier Member 942
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:05 AM
Reaction score
Bridgeport, Texas

Attachments

• IMG_2046.jpeg
    IMG_2046.jpeg
    237.2 KB · Views: 87