The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Are you female, male, other — curious about the mix here

Are you female, male, other?

• Male

Votes: 79 92.9%
  • Female

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 3.5%

• Total voters

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:41 PM
Reaction score
Just checking in on this thread and see that there are now THREE who voted as female at least!! I think if your wife drives it more than you do then yes she should be counted. After all, If things go south it’s gonna be hers anyway right??!! 😁😉🤪

ANNML

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:41 PM
Reaction score
Just checking in on this thread and see that there are now THREE who voted as female at least!! I think if your wife drives it more than you do then yes she should be counted. After all, If things go south it’s gonna be hers anyway right??!! 😁😉🤪
I agree it’s a wise policy about your wife. In addition, don’t most guys know that when it comes to the ladies — it’s just like the closets in the house. They are *all* hers. Despite the fact she grants you some closet privileges for your use, they’re still hers. But we are very generous! And therefore, happy to share our Grenadier. I suppose a closet exception could occur if it’s within a male designated receptacle — man room, man cave, man shed. Those are acceptable to fold into the receptacle. I only report the facts.

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:41 PM
Reaction score
I agree it’s a wise policy about your wife. In addition, don’t most guys know that when it comes to the ladies — it’s just like the closets in the house. They are *all* hers. Despite the fact she grants you some closet privileges for your use, they’re still hers. But we are very generous! And therefore, happy to share our Grenadier. I suppose a closet exception could occur if it’s within a male designated receptacle — man room, man cave, man shed. Those are acceptable to fold into the receptacle. I only report the facts.
1729365852510.gif

Back
Top Bottom