The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
10:47 AM
Reaction score
A little arts and crafts on conference calls in IG. Some bison hide in console. Shiny plastic was bothering me. Just a mock up at this point but like the look.
Wasn't there a forum , er, member, obsessed with whale foreskin?
Trim with that and the cockpit would be a talking point. You could do the headlining as well, much more exclusive than the cashmere offered in the Ineos Detour.

Last edited:

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:47 PM
Reaction score

AaronS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:47 PM
Reaction score

Asnes

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Installed the shadowmarq aux lighting upgrade kit with KC ELA4 lights and custom plastic bezels that replace the factory round ones.

Their metal brackets required cutting, so instead of cutting, I ordered a set of ela4 brackets from the forum shop (thanks @BenTN and team!). I wasn’t sure if they’d center correctly in the shadowmarq bezels but they did fit perfect. So plug and play. A little more $$ but at this point of stopped counting dollars :/

In addition to custom molded bezels, mounting hardware and the era4 lights themselves, Shawdowmarq also supplied a complete plug and play wiring harness which was totally awesome and completely simplified the install. You basically tap the driver headlight and the lights have an orange glow when parking lights/driving lights are on. 10a ext1 overhead triggers the relay to fire on the high beams when needed. One connection to batt+ under the hood and another to the purple 10a wire and done. Super easy.

Ben at shadowmarq (industrial designer) was super accessible and helpful with my many questions pre and post purchase/install.

I’m very happy with the install. I’ll put some black bezels on this weekend, blue is not really doing it for me as it’s more of and “electric” blue…… vs softer eldoret blue…

Anywho fun project. I removed the entire grill to make it easier… only took a few extra minutes to zip off the bumper cover to access the final 2 lower screws affixing the grill. The grenadier is very easy to work on.

Attachments

• IMG_2823.jpeg
    IMG_2823.jpeg
    314.1 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2822.jpeg
    IMG_2822.jpeg
    515.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2821.jpeg
    IMG_2821.jpeg
    370.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2820.jpeg
    IMG_2820.jpeg
    388.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2818.jpeg
    IMG_2818.jpeg
    504.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2816.jpeg
    IMG_2816.jpeg
    340.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2817.jpeg
    IMG_2817.jpeg
    288 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2815.jpeg
    IMG_2815.jpeg
    383.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2808.jpeg
    IMG_2808.jpeg
    501.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2789.jpeg
    IMG_2789.jpeg
    308.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2788.jpeg
    IMG_2788.jpeg
    296.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2761.jpeg
    IMG_2761.jpeg
    272.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2760.jpeg
    IMG_2760.jpeg
    311.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2762.jpeg
    IMG_2762.jpeg
    281.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Made my Starlink mini cable. Bought a 10m one, using 1m for one cable and another 9m one is happening.
The cable is coax, so the negative wire is unshrouded after you carefully tease the fine fibres out. You have to shrink wrap it ( slit a piece that goes through the orange seal) or use liquid insulation to seal it from the elements.
Other pic is the local mall carpark. Finally we have some spring sun!
1000027599.jpg

1000027597.jpg

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:47 AM
Reaction score
Yesterday I had a chip in the windscreen repaired. The technician was telling me all about the Grenadier and that it was a G Wagon copy and he had fitted and repaired many G Wagon screens.
He said he could tell just by looking at it that the windscreen is exactly the same as a G Wgon and if I needed a new screen a G wagon screen would be a perfect fit and are readily available 🤔😂😂😂
Although he had never Seen a Grenadier before he seemed to be a real expert on it. 😂😂 what a character
IMG_4226.jpeg

LeonD

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Made my Starlink mini cable. Bought a 10m one, using 1m for one cable and another 9m one is happening.
The cable is coax, so the negative wire is unshrouded after you carefully tease the fine fibres out. You have to shrink wrap it ( slit a piece that goes through the orange seal) or use liquid insulation to seal it from the elements.
View attachment 7873880
View attachment 7873881
Have you tested your starlink mini with the new cable in the Grenadier. I did the exact same think that you did, placed it in EXT
View attachment 7873880
View attachment 7873881
Have you tested the Starlink Mini with the new cable? I did the exact same think as you, placed it in the EXT2 outlet on the RHS of the Grenadier. The barrel adapter is reading 12 V. The Starlink Mini will not power up.

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:47 AM
Reaction score
Today I added some accessories to my Grenadier
Number plate light deflectors from the Ineos forum store. Owl Vans accessory rail for grenadier dash.
2”hitch receiver socket step, from China via eBay. Seems fairly substantial but reckon I’ll have to treat the paint on it at some point. Also stuck on some blind spot mirrors
IMG_2086.jpeg
IMG_4265.jpeg
IMG_4264.jpeg
IMG_4263.jpeg

Local time
6:47 PM
Reaction score
Friday morning I picked up my Grenadier Fieldmaster. It was a good day indeed. My experience with Mossy Ineos Grenadier was exemplary. My Salesman was Sal Ali, he was awesome, he stayed in touch keeping me up to date. Sal was really good at closing out my sale when the Grenadier arrived. Honestly this purchase was delightful. All my other purchases over the years sucked. I always left with a knot in my gut, not this experience. I also met Trevor who took care to have my Urban running boards installed along with XPEL window tinting on the driver/passenger, along with the safari glass tinted to match the factory tint on the other windows. They did a bunch of installs. Including my Fox Stabilizer. I had an opportunity to pick out items from a list that I wanted for no cost. I think it was $2200.00. I took a few things and let the rest go. I only wanted certain items. So the last two days I was busy installing on the interior the Carbon Fiber, yes it is real. I had bought duplicate pieces so I took a sheet metal scissor and as I cut through the soft carbon in my fingers I felt clicking, like I was cutting wire. On the steering wheel side buttons It was hard carbon, the center was soft carbon. I'm waiting on the Carbon Grill, and black stainless for the roof switches from Germany it is in my local post office. I have attached a bunch of picks for you to see.

Attachments

• Grenadier 1.png
    Grenadier 1.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 16
  • Grenadier 2.JPG
    Grenadier 2.JPG
    845.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Grenadier 3.JPG
    Grenadier 3.JPG
    538.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Grenadier 4.JPG
    Grenadier 4.JPG
    557.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Grenadier 5.JPG
    Grenadier 5.JPG
    538.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Grenadier front 2.JPG
    Grenadier front 2.JPG
    636.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Grenadier hood opener.JPG
    Grenadier hood opener.JPG
    182.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Grenadier hood plaque.JPG
    Grenadier hood plaque.JPG
    231.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Grenadier hood.JPG
    Grenadier hood.JPG
    225 KB · Views: 17
  • Grenadier inside handle.JPG
    Grenadier inside handle.JPG
    273.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Grenadier speaker.JPG
    Grenadier speaker.JPG
    175.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Grenadier towhook.JPG
    Grenadier towhook.JPG
    511.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Grenadier Wolfbox mirror.JPG
    Grenadier Wolfbox mirror.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Tail pipe.png
    Tail pipe.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 17
  • Grenadier back seat vent.JPG
    Grenadier back seat vent.JPG
    453.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Infotscreen.jpg
    Infotscreen.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 14
  • OwlHandle.jpg
    OwlHandle.jpg
    349.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Speaker.jpg
    Speaker.jpg
    364.5 KB · Views: 14
  • SteeringW.jpg
    SteeringW.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Have you tested the Starlink Mini with the new cable? I did the exact same think as you, placed it in the EXT2 outlet on the RHS of the Grenadier.
Yes , it powers up fine.

minidok

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:47 AM
Reaction score
Today I added some accessories to my Grenadier
Number plate light deflectors from the Ineos forum store. Owl Vans accessory rail for grenadier dash.
2”hitch receiver socket step, from China via eBay. Seems fairly substantial but reckon I’ll have to treat the paint on it at some point. Also stuck on some blind spot mirrorsView attachment 7873940View attachment 7873942View attachment 7873943View attachment 7873944
Hi @Logsplitter
Nice move with the Owl bracket! Does it hold the tablet well and sturdy? Could you reuse the ball and clamp from previous setup related to the ram frame?

74CampySuperRecord

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:47 PM
Reaction score
I finally devoted the time to install the KC Era 4 lamps with the Grenadier Works brackets. I used the 25amp harness from Agile Off-road and connected to EXT 5. This went too smoothly. And the lights work!

Attachments

• IMG_5625.jpeg
    IMG_5625.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5631.jpeg
    IMG_5631.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom