The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Are you female, male, other — curious about the mix here

Are you female, male, other?

• Male

Votes: 65 94.2%
  • Female

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
1:22 PM
Reaction score
Thread lightly has become my motto when it comes to choosing words...
Yes. Be nimble. Or should that be thimble? 🤓
Us stereotypical male heteronormative cisgendered omnivorous types just need to chill 😄

Michael_in_Baja

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:22 PM
Reaction score
It’s funny you said this bc when I was writing this thread I was thinking — should I put gender? Should I put sex? Am I supposed to do both? Should I google it? Is it wrong to ask this? Will people think I’m asking this for some reason other than curiosity?

And the answer to every question is I don’t know lol. These days I don’t know what to say sometimes when it comes to stuff like this bc I worry that what I knew was acceptable yesterday is no longer relevant.

No stress, while language is fluid "gender" is a part of speach that has been co-opted by the woke. That isn't a critiicism of woke folk it is just inaacurate. For for simplification the male sex has an outie and the female sex has not an outie.

Unless or until there is a quantum shift in biology (females creating offspring with females and males creating offspring with males) we will only have two sexes male or female.

The latin based languages provide an easier path with respect to what is called gender by assigning an O to the end of masculine or male tenses of speach and an A to female tenses of speech as in Latino or Latina.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom