The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Arcane Works - Detour

landmannnn

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:13 PM
Reaction score
I’d love to know if the V8 has sufficient extra mass low down to keep the 90 planted? I love my Lottie but drive her according to the relatively high centre of mass!
I think the performance of the V8 would be truly scary!
But I do still hanker after one 🙄😆
I used to run an LS converted 90. Definitely a blast to drive!

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
4:13 AM
Reaction score
GM LS3. Slight firewall mods necessary. 👍
Lot more, in a article, The UK-based company says the V8 swap required "a complete re-engineering" of the engine mounts, water and oil cooling, engine electronics, exhaust manifold and rear silencer, transmission bearings, and heat shields, as well as a revised centre console.

Sounds like the hump might be gone.

flynnsk

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:13 AM
Reaction score
well., at least it wasn't a 305 Diesel. Not saying much. GM is about as low brow as can get in Continental US.

Local time
4:13 AM
Reaction score
I had always thought you should have the exhaust pointing out vs back due to towing. Is that the case anymore?

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
9:13 PM
Reaction score
Lot more, in a article, The UK-based company says the V8 swap required "a complete re-engineering" of the engine mounts, water and oil cooling, engine electronics, exhaust manifold and rear silencer, transmission bearings, and heat shields, as well as a revised centre console.
Fuel tank upsize?

Local time
7:13 AM
Reaction score
Hopefully, the items that have been shown on the exhibition vehicles will be choices to choose from in the future on the build choices.

Back
Top Bottom