The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Amazon Rear Cargo Side Organization Bins

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:25 PM
Reaction score
Ah, the dilemma of spending the money on good quality American products in a few months due to being tapped out on paying for your new truck and taxes and registration on it versus the cheap poor quality Chinese stuff when you have some Amazon credit available and it will appear to have been free to your wife. Hmmmm…
Bison Gear is in Poland, not the US. So ironically, no bison. I have their rear shelf and side cages - love them. Perfect fit, easy assembly, high quality.

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:25 PM
Reaction score
Last edited:
This site contains affiliate links for which The Grenadier Forum may be compensated.

acwiltshire

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:25 PM
Reaction score
These guys are all over ebay as well as Amazon, all the pictures are of a Scottish White IG, which they have developed various bolt/stick on accessories. I admire the variation in products but I feel their price point is way too high. Its all made in china and not sure how good it is, perhaps someone can comment on accessories they have bought. They wanted £600 + GBP for a high level rear shelf, which is just plan ridiculous , I have ordered a UK sourced one of these for £270.00 inc tax & shipping
I got mine for about that £270 from ABP trading. Fitted well once youve bent the side supports slightly. Would not be without it

Attachments

• APB cargo rack.jpg
    APB cargo rack.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 25

ANNML

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:25 PM
Reaction score
These side shelves/baskets are exactly what I’ve been trying to find. It seems like the Bison website is down though. For what they are the price seems inflated, whether through Bison or Amazon etcetera. But I doubt it’ll go down since there aren’t many vendors out there.

Zenbox

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
ANNML - I agree with you , but ended up ordering the side storage and ceiling shelf from Bison. I thought they were priced a bit high, but I am happy with the product. A lot of the cost is getting it shipped from Bison. I ordered the bags from Overland Gear Guy as well. I feel that while well made, the Overland Gear Guy bags are overpriced. Maybe, I am just overwhelmed by how many accessories I have purchased for the Grenadier! I would say just go ahead and order the Bison products. They really add some organization to the rig.

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
These side shelves/baskets are exactly what I’ve been trying to find. It seems like the Bison website is down though. For what they are the price seems inflated, whether through Bison or Amazon etcetera. But I doubt it’ll go down since there aren’t many vendors out there.
Mmmmmm - well, the Grenadier is basically an automotive excuse for expensive accessories - you will quickly become desensitized to this. The Bison stuff is really nice, BTW - pretty well priced, given what you get

Back
Top Bottom