The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Amazon Rear Cargo Side Organization Bins

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:17 PM
Reaction score
Ah, the dilemma of spending the money on good quality American products in a few months due to being tapped out on paying for your new truck and taxes and registration on it versus the cheap poor quality Chinese stuff when you have some Amazon credit available and it will appear to have been free to your wife. Hmmmm…
Bison Gear is in Poland, not the US. So ironically, no bison. I have their rear shelf and side cages - love them. Perfect fit, easy assembly, high quality.

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:17 AM
Reaction score
Last edited:
This site contains affiliate links for which The Grenadier Forum may be compensated.

acwiltshire

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:17 PM
Reaction score
These guys are all over ebay as well as Amazon, all the pictures are of a Scottish White IG, which they have developed various bolt/stick on accessories. I admire the variation in products but I feel their price point is way too high. Its all made in china and not sure how good it is, perhaps someone can comment on accessories they have bought. They wanted £600 + GBP for a high level rear shelf, which is just plan ridiculous , I have ordered a UK sourced one of these for £270.00 inc tax & shipping
I got mine for about that £270 from ABP trading. Fitted well once youve bent the side supports slightly. Would not be without it

Attachments

• APB cargo rack.jpg
    APB cargo rack.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom