The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

6 Months and 3200 miles

SkiBum1

GG-4567
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:43 PM
Reaction score
Just an update on my experience with my Fieldmaster after 6 months and 3200 miles.

It is fantastic! Still love driving it, super comfortable, runs like a champ and no issues at all!

Is all perfect? No.

The flat upright windscreen attracts cicadas like a magnet! Super annoying to wash it all the time. Obviously not the fault of anyone but God.

When I wash it, the utility belt and other fittings drip water making a water mark I have to deal with for an hour after every wash. Because it is Donny Grey you see those water marks if you don’t clean them. No big deal.

The gas tank is too small. I wish it were 25 or 30 gallons.

I wish I had purchased the integrated front winch.

I love the steering and old school feel. I love the seats and the ineos looks fantastic!

There could be a dedicated place for my iPhone, but no big deal. I can deal with that because the infotainment system works flawlessly.

I wish I could switch on the spot lights without being in off-road mode. No big deal as I can put in after markets to my auxiliary system at some point.

I love the rims. They say relatively clean vs attracting brake dust etc.

Could have blind spot warnings, but that is overcome by my wolfbox.

In short, love it. I am thinking about ordering the 1924 special edition when the books open up. I am not sure why everyone on earth doesn’t want one. It is cool, fun, quirky, weird, stylish and solid as hell.

Attachments

• IMG_5752.jpeg
    IMG_5752.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 17

ScottnAZ

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:43 PM
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, I agree on all points! (Except, I don’t want everyone on earth to own one too….🤪). And……we literally searched out the Dr. Feelgood video on YouTube last night 😂 my wife’s favorite crue song

We’re 3 months & 7,000+ in to the adventure and loving every minute of it!

SkiBum1

GG-4567
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, I agree on all points! (Except, I don’t want everyone on earth to own one too….🤪). And……we literally searched out the Dr. Feelgood video on YouTube last night 😂 my wife’s favorite crue song

We’re 3 months & 7,000+ in to the adventure and loving every minute of it!
It is impossible to drive the Grenadier without classic hard core 80s/90s rock man

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:43 AM
Reaction score
You should use your leaf blower after washing. That should help clear water from the utility belt and other areas where water can trap itself. I too, have the Donny grey. Dire Straits have some of my favourite tunes when driving.

J&J

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Took delivery in January so just about at 6 months. Absolutely love the wagon. Similar annoying ADAS stuff but I’m hopeful the updates will over time improve that.

Great vehicle !
Solid construction too…..

SkiBum1

GG-4567
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Took delivery in January so just about at 6 months. Absolutely love the wagon. Similar annoying ADAS stuff but I’m hopeful the updates will over time improve that.

Great vehicle !
Solid construction too…..
At this point, I don’t notice the adas noises at all. You get use to it very quickly.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:43 PM
Reaction score
I am having trouble finding a non stock winch that fits neatly behind the front bumper. The stock winch aesthetically is great.
The only option I think you'll find will be GP Factor's offering with a bespoke ComeUp winch if you want it completely within the stock bumper

Back
Top Bottom