The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

2023 vs 2024 Well now

IslandFalconer

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:26 AM
Reaction score
So I dropped off my 2024 at the dealership for what will be a long stay. They loaned me an early 2024 but build date 04/2023 and if my truck was like this one I’d be a much happier person today. This grenadier is how it should be and is what I think most people expect. No Dings, no bongs, no clicks, no orange lights because it can’t find speed limit signs, no AEB malfunction, no MIL for topping up the fuel tank, and the auto Start/Stop behaves well. Why Ineos went from this to what we now have is absolutely mind boggling to me. I’ve told my dealer I’d happily trade my truck for one of these in a second! The only thing that doesn’t have is satellite radio. And I can live with that for the absolute pleasure that it is to have a vehicle that doesn’t have a pile of useless noise.

Ineos get your act together.

Local time
6:26 AM
Reaction score
My 2024 consistently shows the camera light when away from pavement roads.

How does the vehicle not have sat radio? Mine has it.. and it’s not an option from what I can see.

Edit: oh you are saying earlier 2023 units are more reliable?

DoubleDoom

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
1:26 PM
Reaction score
They loaned me an early 2024 but build date 04/2023 and if my truck was like this one I’d be a much happier person today.
Here is that American thing again with model year. Build date 04/23 would be a MY23 in factory terms. Just a bit short of MY23.5 and a year short of MY24 (in factory terms). It has to be down to marketing in that most manufacturers call their model years a year ahead. i.e. MY25 in 2024.

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:26 PM
Reaction score
No ADAS in my Aussie version - praise be. I have never liked ADAS cars for many reasons. Auto detect speed signs as a reference indicator only is about the only thing I would take from the new cars!

Back
Top Bottom