The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

WolfBox As A New Vendor, Offering 20% Off Discount!

WolfBox

Supporting Vendor
Local time
3:33 AM
Reaction score
Hello Grenadier forum members,

We are excited to announce that WolfBox is now a new vendor on the forum, and we are bringing you some fantastic discounts! As a new vendor, we want to show our appreciation to the forum members by offering exclusive deals on all of our products.

On our US website, we are offering a 20% discount on all products.

On our UK and Eu website, we are offering a 20% discount.

On our Au website, we are also offering a 20% discount.

This discount applies to all products available on our websites, with the exception of floor mats. This promotion will run until September 30th, so be sure to take advantage of these savings while you can!

Currently, our newest dash cam product, the G900 Pro, is only available in the US, with a release date for other regions expected around November. Stay tuned for updates on when the G900 Pro will be available in the UK, Europe, Australia and other countries and regions.
1724921825088.png
Advantages of the new highlights:
  1. Sony Starvis 2 IMX 678: Enhanced image quality, even in low light conditions.
  2. Voice Control: Hands-free operation for added convenience and safety.
  3. 5.8G WiFi Connection: Faster and more stable connectivity for seamless data transfer.
  • Note(for American customers): Since the large amount of purchases of G900 Pro have been placed which caused low stock , there will be four rounds of mailing out the package.
    The purchases placed between 8.21 - 9.2 will be mailed on 9.2
    The purchases placed between 9.3 - 9.13 will be mailed on 9.13
    The purchases placed between 9.14 - 9.23 will be mailed on 9.23
    The purchases placed between 9.24 - 9.30 will be mailed on 9.30
Customers located in other countries, please wait for its arrival.

Thank you for your support, and we look forward to providing you with top-quality automotive accessories at unbeatable prices. Happy shopping!

Best regards,
WolfBox Team

wb banner.png

K2grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:33 PM
Reaction score
FYI…I installed Wolfbox mirror and have been very happy with their product and especially their customer service.

WolfBox

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Any chance you will over a trade up plan for those that want to trade in a G900 (or other mirror) for the G900 Pro?

It is worth the question.
If the G900 or other mirror is still unboxed, you can send it back and make up the difference in price for the G900 Pro. But if the G900 or other mirror is used already, sorry we can't recycle it.

MBoon

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:33 PM
Reaction score
Hello Grenadier forum members,

We are excited to announce that WolfBox is now a new vendor on the forum, and we are bringing you some fantastic discounts! As a new vendor, we want to show our appreciation to the forum members by offering exclusive deals on all of our products.

On our US website, we are offering a 20% discount on all products.

On our UK and Eu website, we are offering a 20% discount.

On our Au website, we are also offering a 20% discount.

This discount applies to all products available on our websites, with the exception of floor mats. This promotion will run until September 30th, so be sure to take advantage of these savings while you can!

Currently, our newest dash cam product, the G900 Pro, is only available in the US, with a release date for other regions expected around November. Stay tuned for updates on when the G900 Pro will be available in the UK, Europe, Australia and other countries and regions.
Advantages of the new highlights:
  1. Sony Starvis 2 IMX 678: Enhanced image quality, even in low light conditions.
  2. Voice Control: Hands-free operation for added convenience and safety.
  3. 5.8G WiFi Connection: Faster and more stable connectivity for seamless data transfer.
  • Note(for American customers): Since the large amount of purchases of G900 Pro have been placed which caused low stock , there will be four rounds of mailing out the package.
    The purchases placed between 8.21 - 9.2 will be mailed on 9.2
    The purchases placed between 9.3 - 9.13 will be mailed on 9.13
    The purchases placed between 9.14 - 9.23 will be mailed on 9.23
    The purchases placed between 9.24 - 9.30 will be mailed on 9.30
Customers located in other countries, please wait for its arrival.

Thank you for your support, and we look forward to providing you with top-quality automotive accessories at unbeatable prices. Happy shopping!

Best regards,
WolfBox Team

View attachment 7868426
On the eu website the code doesnot work

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
If we have the already 900 installed, would the 900 Pro be a simple swap? Meaning, are the connectors for the rear camera and power the same? Or, is the 900 Pro using an upgraded rear camera as well? Thanks.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:33 PM
Reaction score
I travelled a long way from north to south today and thought I'd drop in on Christian and Vera, even though it's quite a diversion for me. But they didn't seem to be at home. Maybe they were still travelling in the Alps in the Eastern Bloc of Europe. Only their Queen was in the courtyard. So I went and got myself a delicious ice cream in the neighbourhood.

Lemon35

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I've seen the 850 model and it's really high quality. Can any current owners speak to how it's held up under vibrations from off roading, 4wd tracks, forest service roads, or corrugations?

Last edited:

grenadierguy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
1:33 PM
Reaction score
If the G900 or other mirror is still unboxed, you can send it back and make up the difference in price for the G900 Pro. But if the G900 or other mirror is used already, sorry we can't recycle it.
This is not an accurate statement. I emailed customer support and they said it had to be within 90 days. I fall just outside that and was told I could not return it when I referenced this post.

WolfBox

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
If we have the already 900 installed, would the 900 Pro be a simple swap? Meaning, are the connectors for the rear camera and power the same? Or, is the 900 Pro using an upgraded rear camera as well? Thanks.
The rear cam of G900 Pro is NOT compatible with the G900 main unit. But the hardwire kit is universal for most of our models.

WolfBox

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
This is not an accurate statement. I emailed customer support and they said it had to be within 90 days. I fall just outside that and was told I could not return it when I referenced this post.
Did you open the box and are you using it now? If the G900 package bought on our official website is intact, you can return it and make up for the difference in price for the G900 Pro.

Back
Top Bottom