The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Wind deflectors

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:14 AM
Reaction score
But not in the U.K. I tried to order from that site but after entering address you are prompted to select a country but U.K. not on the list for shipping although some of the lesser known countries and islands are .
Also U.K. Climair site does not list Ineos Grenadier.
Is IoM on there, we could send all of our orders to @DCPU and go and collect them during next Manx TT!!

@nd

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:14 AM
Reaction score
May be worth asking one of our European owners if they would make a bulk purchase and post them to interested parties this side of the Channel ????
Please (y) 🤞

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I rang the UK number this morning on the number Jeremy supplied. Will update you all when I get a reply.

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Update:
Spoke to Alex at Climair UK and I have ordered a front and rear set for my Trialmaster in sports black, (darkest colour they do).
£109.76, manufactured then sent to Climair uk, should get them in about three weeks.

GavinD

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
7:14 PM
Reaction score
Ordered a set for delivery to Australia as well

• Love
Reactions: PBD

Michael Brindley

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Just ordered through uk website.Did say 2-3 days delivery if in stock.Would have preferred clear but only available in dark or smoke grey.Dont want to obstruct vision so gone for smoke grey

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
11:14 AM
Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out exactly what these things do and why I would want them.
+1

As a motorcyclist I'm used to wind on my face and around me, and I love it.

So what exactly do these things change?

If it's just about wind deflection, they're not for me. But if they really do stop rainwater dripping on the window frame/armrest, I'd give them a try.

Can anyone comment on this?

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Make sure you guys put up some photos and how easy they are to fit or any tips 👍

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
+1

If it's just about wind deflection, they're not for me. But if they really do stop rainwater dripping on the window frame/armrest, I'd give them a try.

I did post a massive reply but it was all messed up. Can’t be bothered to type it again.

Yes they work, yes they stop rain pouring in off the roof nd yes I like them for that and literally deflecting the wind and rain when you just want the window open an inch (25mm). Worth every penny of their normal price

WhiteBear

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:14 AM
Reaction score
+1

Ich hatte die Teile lange Jahre an meinem Landy, der hatte keine Klimaanlage. Da waren sie ein deutlicher Mehrwert, wenn im Sommer die Lüftungsklappen und das Fahrerfenster offen waren wehte es angenehm von vorne durchs Auto und nicht durchs Fenster. Halt ein Windabweiser. Bei Regen pladderte es auch nicht rein, das war sehr gut.

Wie es beim Grenadier ist, wüsste ich auch gerne, deshalb werde ich die mal bestellen, die Investition ist ja überschaubar. Offenes Fenster bei warmem Wetter ist schön, möchte ich wieder ohne Sturm im Gesicht haben, und meine Klimaanlage funktioniert momentan sowieso nicht.
————-
I had the parts on my Landy for many years, it didn't have air conditioning. They were a clear added value; when the ventilation flaps and the driver's window were open in the summer, the breeze blew pleasantly through the front of the car and not through the window. A wind deflector at the end. It didn't splash in when it rained either, which was very good.

I'd also like to know what it is with the Grenadier, so I'll order it, the investment is manageable. Open window in warm weather is nice, I want to have no storm in my face again, and my air conditioning isn't working at the moment anyway.

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just ordered through uk website.Did say 2-3 days delivery if in stock.Would have preferred clear but only available in dark or smoke grey.Dont want to obstruct vision so gone for smoke grey
Brilliant Ineos Grenadier is now on the U.K. website.

Bobby Mac

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:14 PM
Reaction score
Just placed an order 👍👍
Put my order in too - bit pricey with freight to Australia, but a “must have” as far as I’m concerned - it’s good to smell the local roses without getting your head blown off or rained on - air con has it’s good points but nice to go retro at times.
I think the dark colour should look good on Scottish White.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out exactly what these things do and why I would want them.
Sounds like you're 7/8's close to a purchase to me!

Last edited:
Reactions: PBD

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just ordered the black ones.

'made in Germany' - so far so good.

Another great forum 'heads up' 👍

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
+1

I find them very useful when driving in the rain, they let air in but not the rain. We have two spaniels in cages in the back so gives them fresh air in these circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom