The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What's everyone driving...?

Local time
3:31 PM
Reaction score
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 2024 Audi RS6 and… the best for last, a 1972 Fiat 500L!
IMG_0110.jpeg

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:31 PM
Reaction score
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 2024 Audi RS6 and… the best for last, a 1972 Fiat 500L!
View attachment 7873707
My man!!! I LOVE cars/trucks/etc, I am just an auto enthusiast. If I could own Jay Leno’s garage, I would be the happiest person in the world. Anyway, I love this little Fiat!!! Frickin AWESOME! Now my big a#% couldn’t fit in it most likely, but I really love it. I bet it gets more attention from people than any of your other rides!!!😍

On another side note and don’t hate me for it and I DO NOT condone road racing!! That Audi RS6 is pretty damn fast unless you meet up with a Tesla plaid! I raced one a couple months ago in my 2023 Tesla model s plaid and lets just say it wasn’t good for the Audi, and I’m certain you didn’t buy it for racing. They look great btw!! I haven’t rode in one, but all of the new RS models look great to me, even the RSQ8. 🙃😉

Thanks for the post. Love seeing unique cars!!!! 👍🙏

Local time
Reaction score
My man!!! I LOVE cars/trucks/etc, I am just an auto enthusiast. If I could own Jay Leno’s garage, I would be the happiest person in the world. Anyway, I love this little Fiat!!! Frickin AWESOME! Now my big a#% couldn’t fit in it most likely, but I really love it. I bet it gets more attention from people than any of your other rides!!!😍

On another side note and don’t hate me for it and I DO NOT condone road racing!! That Audi RS6 is pretty damn fast unless you meet up with a Tesla plaid! I raced one a couple months ago in my 2023 Tesla model s plaid and lets just say it wasn’t good for the Audi, and I’m certain you didn’t buy it for racing. They look great btw!! I haven’t rode in one, but all of the new RS models look great to me, even the RSQ8. 🙃😉

Thanks for the post. Love seeing unique cars!!!! 👍🙏
The Audi is my wife’s ride. She is nothing like a road racing type although she does drive in a “spirited” fashion when conditions allow. The RS6 is an amazing vehicle. It plays the part of docile wagon if you want or in Dynamic mode, it commands some respect!

Local time
12:31 PM
Reaction score
23 4runner TRD
19 Lexus NX F sport (wife's)
64 LR Series 2a
83 Mercedes 300CD
97 Volvo T5-R
(too many motorbikes)
Grenadier? (3 test drives and seriously considering a speced up Fieldmaster in MM or Donny Grey)

Attachments

• LR.jpg
    LR.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
Local time
Reaction score
23 4runner TRD
64 LR Series 2a
83 Mercedes 300CD
97 Volvo T5-R
(too many motorbikes)
Grenadier? (3 test drives and seriously considering a speced up Fieldmaster in MM or Donny Grey)
Current mid-resto (Defender R380 5 speed/disc brakes and Holley fuel injection)

Attachments

• LR1.jpg
    LR1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
  • LR2.jpg
    LR2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
  • LR3.jpg
    LR3.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Current mid-resto (Defender R380 5 speed/disc brakes and Holley fuel injection)
Man I remember those days. Did a 1969 Ford Bronco resto years ago. Brings back so many memories, not all positive! Many times I cursed and fussed at her, no fault of her own obviously, but the finale build was a thing of beauty. Good luck on your build!!

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
23 4runner TRD
64 LR Series 2a
83 Mercedes 300CD
97 Volvo T5-R
(too many motorbikes)
“Grenadier? (3 test drives and seriously considering a speced up Fieldmaster in MM or Donny Grey)”

1729270445371.jpeg

Local time
Reaction score
Man I remember those days. Did a 1969 Ford Bronco resto years ago. Brings back so many memories, not all positive! Many times I cursed and fussed at her, no fault of her own obviously, but the finale build was a thing of beauty. Good luck on your build!!
Thanks - it's been years of work. Started as a fix and drive and like most projects morphed into a new galvanized frame full nut and bolt rebuild.

vtgrenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The Queens red probably not a ton off-roading, but Ole Blue definitely. He’s being specifically built for me & my best friend (known each other for over 50 years, closer to him than my own siblings) start our fly fishing Odessa to travel to as many US states as possible to find the best fly fishing spots available and possibly report our travels via a podcast (something we are considering). This is coming from the most private person you may meet, me (posting on here is out of my norm trust me!!). My buddy can’t retire like me for another 3 years so I am getting it all ready for that time. But we won’t be waiting that long for some light off-roading as we have a camping trip planned at end of the year. Btw, I have absolutely ZERO issues with anyone doing whatever they want to their own vehicles whether they never take off road or go rock crawling. Always wondered why people make fun of “mall crawlers” as it’s not their vehicle or money being spent on it. It’s like when people comment on others cloths or home or whatever. Who cares about what others do or dress like or buy? Sure it’s your right to judge people/things, but to each his/her own. Neither of my Grenny’s will ever be rock crawling or driving in the Moab, but they will most certainly be used off road. Thanks for liking it though….cheers mate!! 👍🙌

Huh! I was just thumbing through "Fifty Places To Fish Before You Die" this morning. It was surprisingly insightful, but global... would definitely be interested in your experiences as you travel within the U S of A.

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Huh! I was just thumbing through "Fifty Places To Fish Before You Die" this morning. It was surprisingly insightful, but global... would definitely be interested in your experiences as you travel within the U S of A.
I can’t wait but unfortunately my best friend can’t retire for 3 more years so we are just mapping things out right now. Just imagine you and your best friend going out to beautiful scenery and fly fishing and just enjoying life. Now that’s what I am talking about!!!

vtgrenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
1982 Vanagon Westfalia
1983 Saab 900 (base base base model)
1992 Geo Tracker
2017 Jeep Wrangler
2024 Ineos Grenadier and
2024 Defender 90 (a replacement for a Rivian R1S, which was only sold due to very limited infrastructure in Vermont)

Back
Top Bottom