The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What's everyone driving...?

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:20 AM
Reaction score
- Grenadier TrialMaster (In spirit only)
- Lexus GX550 Overtrail Plus
- BMW X5 35d (love that diesel!)
- Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet
- Titleist Pro V1

Attachments

• tempImageKeBDxR.jpg
    tempImageKeBDxR.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 1
  • tempImagecwDdWP.jpg
    tempImagecwDdWP.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:20 AM
Reaction score
I think it is safe to say you are amongst friends and fellow enthusiasts here!

My household highest vehicle count was 6, now down to 4, on a tight suburban plot in the UK. My wife tolerates my vehicle hobby, but no wrecks on the drive and they all need to work; my son does not drive, he has not learnt so far, age 26 and living in walking distance of his job.

The LR90 has been culled since the picture was taken - compared to the Grenadier it was just too crude, my wife was afraid I'd keep it as a pet.

View attachment 7872889
That’s kind of familiar what you said about your son, as my youngest is 18 and just started college this year, but still no license yet. He still relies on rides from me and his mom/brothers/friends to get around. We (and that means me) already have a nice used vehicle bought for him to drive when he is ready that just sits parked in his moms driveway (because no room in mine). My other sons were licensed and ready to drive at 16 (here in Louisiana/US that’s the legal age you can drive on your own). But the KILLER part of it all and it absolutely breaks my heart to say this openly, but none of my sons are into cars!! I know right?! What did I do wrong??!! We even had the talk one day about when I pass away who wants which car in the will and I be damned if they aren’t just going to sell them all and just divide the cash up between them!!! I have wonderful kids but this is the one thing that I somehow neglected as a father. My oldest sons drive regular cars (Honda Accord & Toyota Camry, and nothing wrong with either if anyone owns them but they are just regular cars to me & yes they will both last forever with little to no issues, but I want more from a car). I can’t believe I am actually putting this out there as I really am a very private person. Heck, my boys would be shocked if they even knew I was posting in an online forum as I am not an online person. Anyway, I got sidetracked AGAIN…..thanks mate nice comment…🤝

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:20 AM
Reaction score
- Lexus GX550 Overtrail Plus
- BMW X5 35d (love that diesel!)
- Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet
- Titleist Pro V1
Hey where is the Grenadier? I’m only picking as I am sure you picked the GX550 over it. Most of us on here I bet had the same decision to make too. I also was looking at the exact same vehicle/model and ended up going with the Grenadier instead. I have owned A LOT of cars over the years, but never a Porsche. One of my dreams cars is a 911 GT3 RS, but I just can’t see myself spending hundreds of thousands on one car unless I hit the lottery. Yes I could sell my collection and buy one, but that’s just a trade off I don’t want to do even as much as I love Porsche. Btw, what’s this “Titleist Pro V1” you listed? Some kind of new overseas model? Blahahahahaha I joke I joke I kid I kid. Swing away my friend!!! 🏌️👍

Back
Top Bottom