The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

vtgrenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:39 PM
Reaction score
Installed Rosen sun visors from Owl. Game changer. I can actually drive and see out the windscreen with the sun visor down. Not possible before. These are great high-quality. I’m very pleased.

That solves my annoyance with the irremovable-airbag stickers!! Haha

Question: is there some kind of special sunglass holder you've attached to the safari window?

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Picked up my Grenny from Curry. It went in for a couple of warranty issues (windshield leaking after replacement and dripping condensation from the A/C) and had the WolfBox G900 Pro installed.

Also attached my FireXO fire extinguisher to my Bison Gear roof shelf.

I had a loaner with safari windows. I will say that tho they are nice in some respects I am glad I don’t have them in mine. They definitely need shades as it got pretty hot driving even when they were open.

DVA Mechanics

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
My new project adapting @DVA Mechanics window rail and brackets to fit the rear ladder. More information is posted in the Supporting Vendors forum.

Attachments

• IMG_7790 Medium.jpeg
    IMG_7790 Medium.jpeg
    116.3 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_7781 Medium.jpeg
    IMG_7781 Medium.jpeg
    100.5 KB · Views: 30

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:39 PM
Reaction score
My Grenadier took me out for a beer!
Who paid? 🙃😁
Installed Rosen sun visors from Owl. Game changer. I can actually drive and see out the windscreen with the sun visor down. Not possible before. These are great high-quality. I’m very pleased.
I am on the fence for getting those and yours look great, but for now I got the ole tinted windshield brow that works. Can’t tilt or move it around, but my neck is pretty pivotal. 🤪 Btw, I also like your sunglass holder set up. Never thought of putting mine there!! 👍

IMG_1001.png
IMG_1002.png

Last edited:

Asnes

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Asnes

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Who paid? 🙃😁

I am on the fence for getting those and yours look great, but for now I got the ole tinted windshield brow that works. Can’t tilt or move it around, but my neck is pretty pivotal. 🤪 Btw, I also like your sunglass holder set up. Never thought of putting mine there!! 👍
View attachment 7875016
View attachment 7875017
That is a good solution too. And probably < 1/2 the cost of the Rosen visors. I think it comes down to preference - if you like permanent split windscreen tint or deployable when needed. I’ve never had a solution like yours so can’t comment.

The Rosen’s are very good. They are expensive, $400, but the quality is absolutely there, I can see why they cost that much when you hold one in your hand or manipulate it, etc… and businesses that support the industry with custom solutions need to make a profit too. This is a niche market no doubt.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That looks good. Great! I'm also very tall and have the same problem.

Bobby Mac

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:39 AM
Reaction score
I am keen to get the Wolfbox setup and get grid of OEM mirror. I’ve tried to figure it out from posts on the forum what parts are best to order is (in Australia), where from, and who would be experienced in fitting to Grenadier around Brisbane. Can anyone help me with recommendations as this old brain just gets more confused the more I read. 🤷

GN4HIR

Forum Donor
Local time
7:39 PM
Reaction score
Nice! I’m a member at Dallas Gun Club and have really been enjoying ZZ’s (Helice) lately. Sporting clays is my favorite though.
That is awesome. We have a ring at American Shooting Center and another at my home club Greater Houston (although they can't get their sh** together on the machines). Rick Mein was running a ring at Nationals. I don't do it like I used to, I'm too inconsistent.

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Been travelling a lot for work, so I just got back in town and just drove and did some errands. It seems to drive nicer and nicer everytime. Just really enjoyed it. Feels tight, rolls ‘heavy’ just feels good.

Clark Kent

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:39 AM
Reaction score
I am keen to get the Wolfbox setup and get grid of OEM mirror. I’ve tried to figure it out from posts on the forum what parts are best to order is (in Australia), where from, and who would be experienced in fitting to Grenadier around Brisbane. Can anyone help me with recommendations as this old brain just gets more confused the more I read. 🤷
Hi @Bobby Mac. I can assist. I'll send you a DM. Also read my post here.
@bigleonski is keen to do this mirror mod. Also @MikeL in Toowoomba. Might be a good Men's Shed project one weekend.

Back
Top Bottom