The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:26 AM
Reaction score
Went for my 24k mile service (actually 27,600ish) @ Curry in CT. They did a great job and she got her second bath 😅.

My drivers side washer pump was failing at my last service so they ordered one and replaced it this time. Passenger side doing the same this time now that is on order. Guessing somehow they get clogged causing the issue. Hopefully it won’t be an ongoing issue.

Oil Change, brake fluid flush, cabin air filter, and software update for trailer signaling issue.

Had them look at the drive shaft just to be safe. Good thing as it was torn (see pic). Luckily they had it in stock and were able to replace it. Service said it probably tore relatively recently (within about 1k miles or so) as the grease was still wet and not a lot of dirt was present to foul the gearing. I’d guess my mileage is 95-98% asphalt and mostly highway driving.IMG_3061.jpeg

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
10:26 PM
Reaction score
Had them look at the drive shaft just to be safe. Good thing as it was torn (see pic). Luckily they had it in stock and were able to replace it. Service said it probably tore relatively recently (within about 1k miles or so) as the grease was still wet and not a lot of dirt was present to foul the gearing. I’d guess my mileage is 95-98% asphalt and mostly highway driving.
Good save!
I routinely pop underneath the car for a "health check" each week, and before/after off road (including gravel road) drives.
Keeps me healthy too!

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Had them look at the drive shaft just to be safe. Good thing as it was torn (see pic). Luckily they had it in stock and were able to replace it. Service said it probably tore relatively recently (within about 1k miles or so) as the grease was still wet and not a lot of dirt was present to foul the gearing. I’d guess my mileage is 95-98% asphalt and mostly highway driving.
btw , lift or no lift?

Asnes

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:26 AM
Reaction score
Went for my 24k mile service (actually 27,600ish) @ Curry in CT. They did a great job and she got her second bath 😅.

My drivers side washer pump was failing at my last service so they ordered one and replaced it this time. Passenger side doing the same this time now that is on order. Guessing somehow they get clogged causing the issue. Hopefully it won’t be an ongoing issue.

Oil Change, brake fluid flush, cabin air filter, and software update for trailer signaling issue.

Had them look at the drive shaft just to be safe. Good thing as it was torn (see pic). Luckily they had it in stock and were able to replace it. Service said it probably tore relatively recently (within about 1k miles or so) as the grease was still wet and not a lot of dirt was present to foul the gearing. I’d guess my mileage is 95-98% asphalt and mostly highway driving.View attachment 7871051
Yikes. Stock or lift?

Clark Kent

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Road trip today from just outside Melbourne to Sydney.
745km
465 miles
8 hours at 110km/hr (68mph)
10.78 litres/100km
21.8 US MPG
26.2 UK MPG
Diesel
KO2 BFGs at 38psi cold
AC on auto all day

That's my first long road run and it was more comfortable than I was expecting.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:26 PM
Reaction score
Road trip today from just outside Melbourne to Sydney.
745km
465 miles
8 hours at 110km/hr (68mph)
10.78 litres/100km
21.8 US MPG
26.2 UK MPG
Diesel
KO2 BFGs at 38psi cold
AC on auto all day

That's my first long road run and it was more comfortable than I was expecting.
That's good fuel ⛽️ consumption considering speed and AC on. On the Bridgestones I reckon that would have added another 1-2 mpg.

Clark Kent

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That's good fuel ⛽️ consumption considering speed and AC on. On the Bridgestones I reckon that would have added another 1-2 mpg.
I was quite happy with the economy today.
I am approaching 19,000km on the odo and I think the vehicle has really settled in the last 5,000km. I still have the occasional software glitch post the 2940 update but everything else is working well. It's stock as a rock. No big tyres, lifts, aftermarket dampers, etc. Just as IA delivered.

Back
Top Bottom