The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

Tomdoc

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:55 AM
Reaction score
It is a sling to be able to close the door better from the inside. I'm in the process of setting up a drawer system and a sleeping side. I will report when this campaign is over.
I really like the drawer set up Barney. Please let us have more information when you are ready to share!

Dan van

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:55 PM
Reaction score
This weekend I went to Mt. Cheeseman ski area for some fun. It is not the best winter for snow this year. First time on snow and ice, first time chains fitted, first time roof rack used. Everything worked as it should. I am lucky to live in such a beautiful place here in New Zealand. And on the way home I met Mini Me!
IMG_7915.jpeg
IMG_7921.jpegIMG_7929.jpeg

jb_hamon

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:55 AM
Reaction score
This weekend I went to Mt. Cheeseman ski area for some fun. It is not the best winter for snow this year. First time on snow and ice, first time chains fitted, first time roof rack used. Everything worked as it should. I am lucky to live in such a beautiful place here in New Zealand. And on the way home I met Mini Me!
View attachment 7821731
View attachment 7821732View attachment 7821733
Is it a roof rack or cross bars ?
INEOS original accessories or you picked them up directly from Rhino Rack catalog?
Thanks.

Reactions: PBD

Dan van

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:55 PM
Reaction score
Is it a roof rack or cross bars ?
INEOS original accessories or you picked them up directly from Rhino Rack catalog?
Thanks.
These are the Rhino Rack cross bars and support feet. I had this ordered but it , along with the side steps and rear picnic table, were not delivered. I took the feet off my Defender and bought some new bars so the ski clamps could be used. A bit frustrating that the items are not her and no indication when they might arrive. Luckily there is a very good stockist for Rhino Rack in Christchurch so it’s not the end of the world!

jb_hamon

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
These are the Rhino Rack cross bars and support feet. I had this ordered but it , along with the side steps and rear picnic table, were not delivered. I took the feet off my Defender and bought some new bars so the ski clamps could be used. A bit frustrating that the items are not her and no indication when they might arrive. Luckily there is a very good stockist for Rhino Rack in Christchurch so it’s not the end of the world!
That’s what I thought. Same story here : Grenadier delivered but not sign of sidesteps and cross bars. I went to for Rhino Rack’s old defender gutter legs and HD cross bars 👌🏻

jb_hamon

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
This weekend, we went (my wife, my Labrador and myself) off road in the Corsican « Agriates Desert ». Three hours total off-road tracks. Fantastic drive in this fantastic machine.

Attachments

• IMG_4811.jpeg
    IMG_4811.jpeg
    316.7 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_4812.jpeg
    IMG_4812.jpeg
    295.3 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_4825.jpeg
    IMG_4825.jpeg
    554.2 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_4839.jpeg
    IMG_4839.jpeg
    488.7 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_4836.jpeg
    IMG_4836.jpeg
    377.6 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_4848.jpeg
    IMG_4848.jpeg
    419.6 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_4850.jpeg
    IMG_4850.jpeg
    346.5 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_4861.jpeg
    IMG_4861.jpeg
    347.3 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_4948.jpeg
    IMG_4948.jpeg
    341.3 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_4950.jpeg
    IMG_4950.jpeg
    123.6 KB · Views: 147

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:55 AM
Reaction score
Nice pics. Chains just on the rear axle?

Reactions: PBD

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
This weekend, we went (my wife, my Labrador and myself) off road in the Corsican « Agriates Desert ». Three hours total off-road tracks. Fantastic drive in this fantastic machine.
This is indeed a fantastic rock track, I did it some years ago with my Suzuki Grand Vitara, very very cautious and therefore very slowly, but worth the trip! And the small almost desert beaches at the end are marvelous.

nickelnoff

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The last few days we have spent in the Western Alps region on the Italian-French border.
Yesterday we drove the Strada dell Assettia, today we ascended Colle Sommelier to 3000m. Grenadier has been a pleasure to drive except for the random assortment of warnings.

Attachments

• IMG_0485.jpeg
    IMG_0485.jpeg
    276.2 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_6838.jpeg
    IMG_6838.jpeg
    194.4 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_6845.jpeg
    IMG_6845.jpeg
    407.6 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

bakepl

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:55 PM
Reaction score
Nice, are they the 210 legs and no problem with fitting given the wide gutter?

jb_hamon

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

jb_hamon

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
This is indeed a fantastic rock track, I did it some years ago with my Suzuki Grand Vitara, very very cautious and therefore very slowly, but worth the trip! And the small almost desert beaches at the end are marvelous.
You’re right @Jean Mercier. But the track is not as difficult as it used to be neither the beaches as desert as they were, especially in this season…😞

Jeremy996

Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:55 AM
Reaction score
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Nothing terribly exotic here on the Leicestershire/Lincolnshire border.
My Grenadier went in for a Service Update on the steering, no idea what they did, adding the tow bar and a hard stare at the external door seals. They have decided to order 3 new seals and replace the existing ones, as they are too distorted to just glue back on.

Gren Tow bar.jpg

The tow ball looks too high for my usual trailers, so I will have to experiment.

Pat

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The last few days we have spent in the Western Alps region on the Italian-French border.
Yesterday we drove the Strada dell Assettia, today we ascended Colle Sommelier to 3000m. Grenadier has been a pleasure to drive except for the random assortment of warnings.
Wow impressive. I can immagine doing Assietta with the Grenadier but not necessarily Sommeiller and Jafferau. Doing it once a year by motorcycle but I am too timid to do these two by car.:cool:

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:55 AM
Reaction score
Today we have travelled with the Grenadier to Australia and South Africa, among other places, summarised in the Eden Project. On the way back through Bodmin Moor we tried out a byway. For the first 100 metres, only the branches of the trees and bushes scratched the sides and the roof. After that it became so narrow that we couldn't go any further. Thanks to the reversing camera, we reversed out again with scratching noises.
As expected, the colour Magic Mushroom is ideal. You can only see the scratches if you hold your nose directly in front of it.
The next few days we will try out other Greenlanes.F0874406-DB1D-4384-855B-4A613BB617BD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom