The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Utility belt part number

TD5-90

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
2:38 AM
Reaction score
I have. Also reached out to a couple of the manufacturers/mills with no luck.
Manufacturers?
Just go to e.g. Airline Rails Slim, get some M6x20, cut to length with hand metal saw, drill, countersink boreholes, mount.
1 1/2 hours for both sides if you work slowly (like me :) )
Not even 40 EUR for both sides (but the rail doesn't come black, black anodized are very hard to find and are more expensive).
If you are able to get some with 25.4mm pitch, it's even easier.

Last edited:
Local time
7:38 PM
Reaction score
Manufacturers?
Just go to e.g. Airline Rails Slim, get some M6x20, cut to length with hand metal saw, drill, countersink boreholes, mount.
1 1/2 hours for both sides if you work slowly (like me :) )
Not even 40 EUR for both sides (but the rail doesn't come black, black anodized are very hard to find and are more expensive).
If you are able to get some with 25.4mm pitch, it's even easier.
link didn't work for me. I have found the rail here in the US, just not able to find the narrow stuff that isn't already drilled. not a fan of all the holes not lining up. I suppose I could fill the ones that don't with some type of material, if it came down to it.

Local time
8:38 PM
Reaction score
Found black anodized airline rail with 25.4 pitch. It's a different profile than OEM and the bolt holes at ~7" o.c. will not align. It is the proper height at ~1.75"1000008730.jpg

TD5-90

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Found black anodized airline rail with 25.4 pitch. It's a different profile than OEM and the bolt holes at ~7" o.c. will not align. It is the proper height at ~1.75"
I used the ones with EDIT: 25mm width, rectangular cross section that fits into the slot of the original plastics trim.

Last edited:

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Guys - I just called Knauz Ineos in Lake Bluff - they confirmed it was $199 for the SET (2) on the rear quarter panels - not $199 each. Plus screws or whatever. They also confirmed they just did this for an owner last week and that’s what they charged (ish). Either there’s some misunderstanding, or the guys in GA are ripping you off. This price seems very reasonable to me - and low enough that I’m not going to bother with any DIY. If you Confederates down in Dixie aren’t getting a good price, I would say welcome back to the Union - call Boise or Lake Bluff and have them ship you a set.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:38 AM
Reaction score
Local time
Reaction score
Guys - I just called Knauz Ineos in Lake Bluff - they confirmed it was $199 for the SET (2) on the rear quarter panels - not $199 each. Plus screws or whatever. They also confirmed they just did this for an owner last week and that’s what they charged (ish). Either there’s some misunderstanding, or the guys in GA are ripping you off. This price seems very reasonable to me - and low enough that I’m not going to bother with any DIY. If you Confederates down in Dixie aren’t getting a good price, I would say welcome back to the Union - call Boise or Lake Bluff and have them ship you a set.
thanks so much! I'll stick with the shipping though!

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
thanks so much! I'll stick with the shipping though!
I would be interested to know if they are just overcharging you or if it was a misunderstanding and it was for a complete utility belt set, rather than just the ones in back

Local time
Reaction score
I would be interested to know if they are just overcharging you or if it was a misunderstanding and it was for a complete utility belt set, rather than just the ones in back
misunderstanding, we got it straight late today. only issue is, they said it's coming from Belgium. I told 'em to send me a bill and ship it. price was right on par with what you quoted. many thanks!

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
misunderstanding, we got it straight late today. only issue is, they said it's coming from Belgium. I told 'em to send me a bill and ship it. price was right on par with what you quoted. many thanks!
Awesome!!!! Glad to hear it worked out. I’ve found the dealers to be straight shooters - the PROCESS, however, is often messy. All learning together.

I have, by the way, decided to call this bumper/belt option “the mullet” - business in front, party in the back.

TD5-90

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Enjoy the price….

That seems odd...

At least they seem to have inch pitch; well possible that these are the "genuine" INEOS rails.
Maybe it would be fair to mention that this offer includes the complete set, including the rails and plastics parts for the doors plus the screws & nuts.

Back
Top Bottom