The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

UK & Ireland UK Grenadier Sales Figures.

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:55 PM
Reaction score
Any update on U.K. sales figures 🤔 as I hardly see any on the roads and my dealer Harwoods only has two Grenadiers in the car park, the rest of the vehicles in the lot are used car sales. Unless sales increase we are likely to see even fewer Ineos Grenadier sales agents.

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, hard to pin point what has triggered the anti Tesla and anti Cybertruck movement.
Sure, Musk is weird, the car designs are bland and "saving the planet" is arguably erroneous, but they seem reasonably effective at getting people from A to B (with a stop halfway).
Maybe it's the demise of the naturally aspirated V8, but that can hardly be blamed on Tesla.
Lefties losing it - that is my conclusion. The same lefties purchase BYD and then complain about human rights abuses from China etc etc. I do not converse with many people because of their forked views (morals) and this probably leads to said other person's own buying outcomes in a similar vague and incomprehensible way. Very political the anti-Tesla movement. I have seen and driven several EVs... for the level of quality and drive ability, the Tesla is a superior in most aspects. Range is good for an EV, quality is decent, price point is excellent, back up servicing and repair great, etc etc. I have several inner circle friends who own only Tesla... not any EU or Chinese brand. A model Y with 20Kkm is only $45K in Australia... not bad. If I purchased an EV right now - today... it would be a Tesla. There is no way I would spend $110K on a KIA and watch it depreciate at $20K in the first year!

Regarding Non EVs and Grens:
I think many Aussies are going to buy the new Landcruiser 250 - pre orders are shot and good luck getting one in less than 12 months if you were not an early res holder. Even my mates who wanted a Gren held off waiting for the 250. Main reason is comfort and day to day usability and resale value.

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Any update on U.K. sales figures 🤔 as I hardly see any on the roads and my dealer Harwoods only has two Grenadiers in the car park, the rest of the vehicles in the lot are used car sales. Unless sales increase we are likely to see even fewer Ineos Grenadier sales agents.
I thought UK was selling ok? Aussie Dealers are selling 'demo' vehicles pretty cheap now - you can save about $15K on new. There are a few on the road these days but not a huge amount in SE QLD. I notice them, and they all get a thumbs up!

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
If I enter a 'high spec' version of the Grenadier, as matches my own, into Auto trader. I get only 7 matches.
There are currently 73 Grenadiers for sale on Autotrader. Used to be closer to 100.

Back
Top Bottom