The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Build Thread Trinity Build

Ovrland Bill

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
2:01 PM
Reaction score
Looks like I need to be able to get in the garage, but look good.
Yes, I have to be ready to ‘unship’ my Midland antenna for entry into parking garages, car wash, etc.

Colorado

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:01 PM
Reaction score
Trying to test fit the Front Runner Nato Can holder, I can get great connection down at the airline track, now have to work on addressing the gap at drip rail, it was about 1/2 inch shorter and the base was drilled out to 3/8 of Inch , this would be great out of box solution out of the box.
View attachment 7858704View attachment 7858705View attachment 7858706
Please post pictures of what your solution is for the gap. I would like to see what ends up working for this. Thanks

angstorms

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
4:01 PM
Reaction score
So you can see there is lot more flexibility on where you place lights on Leitner light bar.
IMG_9408.jpegIMG_9409.jpeg

IMG_9410.jpeg

angstorms

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
It's hard to tell from the angle but those top clamp gaps may actually be useful to be able to install a protective barrier between the Frontrunner mount and the painted drip rail. Perhaps a strip of HDPE or similar.

Yes, I end up do that using one of the sliders from Ace Hardware, it worked perfect nice fit. Snugged right up.
IMG_9419.jpeg

IMG_9420.jpeg

angstorms

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Wired up the Baja Design LP6 Pro and Squadron-R SAE lights. The route was clean after removing the driver side light plastics and pulling the wire up edge of the bumper. I lashed Baja designs wiring harness to the other wire harness to have clean wire install. Note I started with the wiring harness from Baja Design for LP6pro and Squadron-R but cut them down to to what I needed.

LP6 it has three mode of operation, which I wired in Garmin Power Switch which is powered by the 25 amp switched line so I could individually support High Beam ( White ) , Low Beam ( Red) , and Day time running lights ( Yellow) with virtual switch. Note there three separate power wires for each modes ( Yellow, White and Red wires).

One thing to note the two LP6 pro use 20 amp when in High Beam.

I used the empty ground bolts on the mid section of the fender for mounting the Garmin PowerSwitch.

For the Squadron-R SAE lights it is on the smaller 10 amp switched wire .

IMG_9792.jpeg

IMG_9793.jpeg
IMG_9795.jpeg
IMG_9794.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom