The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Toot button. Anyone used it as intended?

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:26 PM
Reaction score
I used the toot button some times now. It’s ideal to wake sleeping drivers in front of you when the traffic lights turn green.
In fact I do not know whether I really used the normal horn at all. (Despite the one time when I showed someone the difference to the toot horn)

Vote:
Upvote 0

Lollo050968

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:26 PM
Reaction score
Yes I used it in 3 month more often than in 10 years the normal one on other cars. Mostly to send a fast greeting to others

Vote:
Upvote 0

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:26 PM
Reaction score
A sample of todays Tour of Britain. I couldn't believe the amount of Motorbikes involved in this event. Included the INEOS support vehicle - ours..... :)

Tour of Britain - 3.jpegTour of Britain - 28.jpegTour of Britain - 47.jpegTour of Britain - 13.jpeg

Vote:
Upvote 0

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:26 AM
Reaction score
Ihave only used it accidentally when trying to use the volume buttons

Vote:
Upvote 0

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
What is the horn etiquette anyway when approaching cyclists? I have never seen anyone use a horn. My assumption would be that even with the toot version they would just assume you were another arsehole in an SUV being a pr$ck! to cyclists.

Vote:
Upvote 0

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
And when they caught up , they'd let your tyres down in the car park whilst you were sipping a chai latte!

Vote:
Upvote 1
Local time
8:26 PM
Reaction score
I used the toot button some times now. It’s ideal to wake sleeping drivers in front of you when the traffic lights turn green.
In fact I do not know whether I really used the normal horn at all. (Despite the one time when I showed someone the difference to the toot horn)
They are not asleep they are checking their phones.

Vote:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom