The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

TMPS sensor part no?

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:56 AM
Reaction score
So I have a second set of wheels and I have bought a set of Autel sensors to go in them. I think that in order to clone the original sensors I'll need the continental part no of the OE sensors. Does anyone happen to know this?

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:56 AM
Reaction score
So I have a second set of wheels and I have bought a set of Autel sensors to go in them. I think that in order to clone the original sensors I'll need the continental part no of the OE sensors. Does anyone happen to know this?
You don't need the part number, you need their individual hex IDs, which can be read through the Autel programmer

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
ah ok. I haven't actually read the instructions yet. I just played with the device and saw the option to enter part no.

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I did need the part number as on my scanner you need to either put the car make, model and year in or the OEM part no. I found it on another thread its 407006UA0A in case anyone needs it.
Anyway on the Autel scanner you just select Continental in the OEM section and then select that number on the list, scan the original ones and then copy to the new ones. Only takes 10 mins..
If anyone in the area wants it doing let me know...

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I did need the part number as on my scanner you need to either put the car make, model and year in or the OEM part no. I found it on another thread its 407006UA0A in case anyone needs it.
Anyway on the Autel scanner you just select Continental in the OEM section and then select that number on the list, scan the original ones and then copy to the new ones. Only takes 10 mins..
If anyone in the area wants it doing let me know...
Must get round to trying mine out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom