The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

The V

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:17 PM
Reaction score
So it's taking a little longer to sort something out, and direct sales for small value items are hampered by a minimum order value of £45 +VAT, but I've asked for a number of sets to come to me and I'm willing to pass on a number of them at cost plus P&P (at cost also).

Initially, I've just asked for the rear door lambda and the letters for the bonnet:

View attachment 7821401

Cost for both is going to be £7.20 plus P&P.

PM me if you're interested.
Just an update for those that have PM'd me.

Decals are being posted out to me this morning, so should have a photo update by middle of next week.

And on a point of clarification/correction ~ the price quoted from the supplier was just for the two red Lambdas, not the full lettering for the bonnet.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
So decals arrived yesterday and fitted this morning:

IMG_20230809_113554654.jpg
IMG_20230809_113627248_HDR.jpgIMG_20230809_114924671.jpgIMG_20230809_114909053.jpg

If those based in UK & Germany can PM me their postal address, I'll get them off this week. I'll discuss payment arrangements by return PM.

For those asking in OZ - I'll firm up a postal cost at the Post Office and if acceptable we can go ahead.

Edit:
Just some additional info...

The decals are made from ORACAL® 970 Premium Wrapping Cast

Application & care details are here:

but do note that "Films with micro-structured adhesive (RapidAir®) and Premium Structure Cast films are not suitable for wet application."

IMG_20230809_161240354.jpg

Last edited:

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Reactions: PBD

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Those look great and are cut to perfection. My intention is to do exactly the same but may consider using black for the other letters on the bonnet.
Good idea 👍🏼

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:17 PM
Reaction score
Robert Carradine 80S GIF

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Looks particularly good on magic mushroom.
I think you are right there. 😁
I’d be keen on all the bonnet decals if possible
Having spent 20 mins doing the single letter, I wouldn't want to do them all individually and the 3 dimensional embossing means it's a more complex task than it first seems (or I'm just both shit & slow).
I think I’m going to paint in red the Grenadier on the spare wheel cover also
👍🏼
Don't forget the mudflaps... 😉

Last edited:

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Unless you had chosen Queens Red as a color ;)
🤭
Now there's a thought...I wonder if there's a contrasting colour that may suit some standard paint finishes better?

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I've had a number of PMs from people who have missed out on the first run of decals.

There's nothing to stop someone organising another "group" buy, they certainly won't be stepping on my toes, as this was just a one shot deal for me.

I think I've put all the details in this thread of who, what, when and where but I'm happy to provide any missing detail if anyone wants to organise a 2nd batch.

Mussels

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks Nomad - I've painted front and rear towing eyes in Humbrol No. 19 Red and looks great as it was on some prototypes.
Looking forward to piccies in due course.
I was disappointed that they arrived in black, rather than red as per photographs. 🤷‍♂️

Local time
Reaction score
So decals arrived yesterday and fitted this morning:

View attachment 7822857
View attachment 7822858View attachment 7822859View attachment 7822860

If those based in UK & Germany can PM me their postal address, I'll get them off this week. I'll discuss payment arrangements by return PM.

For those asking in OZ - I'll firm up a postal cost at the Post Office and if acceptable we can go ahead.

Edit:
Just some additional info...

The decals are made from ORACAL® 970 Premium Wrapping Cast

Application & care details are here:

but do note that "Films with micro-structured adhesive (RapidAir®) and Premium Structure Cast films are not suitable for wet application."

View attachment 7822895

RunBikeDive

🔺 🌎 🔺
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:17 PM
Reaction score
I've had a number of PMs from people who have missed out on the first run of decals.

There's nothing to stop someone organising another "group" buy, they certainly won't be stepping on my toes, as this was just a one shot deal for me.

I think I've put all the details in this thread of who, what, when and where but I'm happy to provide any missing detail if anyone wants to organise a 2nd batch.
These are awesome- I'd like to get in on the next bulk order 👍🏼🥇👍🏼

Back
Top Bottom