The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

The V

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:17 PM
Reaction score
Honestly-I’m thinking a wrap shop might have some scraps. The letters are not large at all and if you’re only doing the ^ were talking square inches of material.

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:17 PM
Reaction score

Attachments

• 17" alloy copy.jpg
    17" alloy copy.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 62

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:17 AM
Reaction score
Once I get my hands on the dimensions I was going to do a run of these stickers. I'm surprised they aren't a factory option personally.
This was mentioned by my dealer when I visited last week. He said he thought it was odd they didn't come from the factory with the red V

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:17 AM
Reaction score
The only concern I have with a sticker ordered off the net is how does it mould into the indentations properly to fill the whole lambda symbol without creases or folds in the tape?

I was planning on getting a paint shop to colour it before I had the ceramic coating done. A sticker would be easier, just not sure if it would look as good.
Thoughts? Or is it me over thinking things as usual?

Oh, and on SW, red, definitely red.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
1:17 PM
Reaction score
You can buy sample pieces from a online car vinyl wrap store like.metrostyling. it should fit and cost 2 dollars. You use a heat gun to make it fit in the indent and painter tape to make a outline so the vinyl doesn't stick where you don't want it to. Plus you use a exact knife to trim the edges, the painter tape protects the paint.

Reactions: Sam

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The only concern I have with a sticker ordered off the net is how does it mould into the indentations properly to fill the whole lambda symbol without creases or folds in the tape?

I was planning on getting a paint shop to colour it before I had the ceramic coating done. A sticker would be easier, just not sure if it would look as good.

I have a sign writer just across the road at work, I'll get him to make them up, if they look good I'll get him to do a batch of them for those that want some.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:17 AM
Reaction score

Ignition are using a wrap

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:17 PM
Reaction score
The company that Ineos has used for the wrapping of the Hard Way Home, All Blacks & Tottenham vehicles is looking to make these up.

Details & costs should be available next week.

muxmax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Media Moderator
Local time
10:17 PM
Reaction score
I can totally see how different colour Vs can be used to display virtues and support. Yellow for the Troops (or Cavalry in my case), light blue for men‘s health, rainbow for unicorns and so on…

Reactions: PBD

Makers52129

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:17 PM
Reaction score
Honestly-I’m thinking a wrap shop might have some scraps. The letters are not large at all and if you’re only doing the ^ were talking square inches of material.
I talked the folks that do the lettering of my company trucks and they said no problem plenty of scraps and would likely do it no charge!!

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:17 PM
Reaction score
The company that Ineos has used for the wrapping of the Hard Way Home, All Blacks & Tottenham vehicles is looking to make these up.

Details & costs should be available next week.
So it's taking a little longer to sort something out, and direct sales for small value items are hampered by a minimum order value of £45 +VAT, but I've asked for a number of sets to come to me and I'm willing to pass on a number of them at cost plus P&P (at cost also).

Initially, I've just asked for the rear door lambda and the letters for the bonnet:

Grenadier A.jpg

Cost for both is going to be £7.20 plus P&P.

PM me if you're interested.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:17 PM
Reaction score
So it's taking a little longer to sort something out, and direct sales for small value items are hampered by a minimum order value of £45 +VAT, but I've asked for a number of sets to come to me and I'm willing to pass on a number of them at cost plus P&P (at cost also).

Initially, I've just asked for the rear door lambda and the letters for the bonnet:

View attachment 7821401

P&P? Package and Posting? Abbreviations :mad: ;)

Reactions: PBD

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

View attachment 7821401

Bloody he'll @DCPU , im just finalising the stickers for the Australian crew. How is it that you beat me again to something😂 if its not posting pictures its now decals 🙄😉

Back
Top Bottom