The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

The Grenadier is the Toyota Landcrusier and Jeep Wagnoneer that we should have gotten

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:32 AM
Reaction score
I always like the LandCrusiers. Subtle. Capable. Refined. Perfect for here in Co and Denver, where you are overrun with G-wagens, 'Defenders' and every other SUV. If they hadn't strayed from the V8 platform and kept third row seating- and refreshed it a few years ago, I'd probably be driving one. Kind of the same for the Wagoneer. Put the Hurricane engine in. Widen and build off of the Gladiator platform- and keep the off road focus, not what ever the Wagoneer- grand or not- has become.

But they didn't? Maybe they look at the IG sales and feel vindicated. I think more that the IG guys think what they could have done with Toyota or Jeeps market presence.

Thank you Sir Jim, and hopefully Jeep and Toyota screwing up this market space will benefit us.

Just a random thought.

That and IG needs some kind of societal 'choke-point' placement of the IG for people to understand what it is. Like what Magnum PI did for ferraris, or Bullit for Mustangs. People just don't know what they are.

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:32 AM
Reaction score
I always like the LandCrusiers. Subtle. Capable. Refined. Perfect for here in Co and Denver, where you are overrun with G-wagens, 'Defenders' and every other SUV. If they hadn't strayed from the V8 platform and kept third row seating- and refreshed it a few years ago, I'd probably be driving one. Kind of the same for the Wagoneer. Put the Hurricane engine in. Widen and build off of the Gladiator platform- and keep the off road focus, not what ever the Wagoneer- grand or not- has become.

But they didn't? Maybe they look at the IG sales and feel vindicated. I think more that the IG guys think what they could have done with Toyota or Jeeps market presence.

Thank you Sir Jim, and hopefully Jeep and Toyota screwing up this market space will benefit us.

Just a random thought.

That and IG needs some kind of societal 'choke-point' placement of the IG for people to understand what it is. Like what Magnum PI did for ferraris, or Bullit for Mustangs. People just don't know what they are.
1728285945168.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom