The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:31 AM
Reaction score
What do RHD folks think of the driver seat slide release lever location? That’s the LHD passenger seat and my wife says that lever is way too big, hits her leg and is very uncomfortable.
No problems here. The big footrest intrusion keeps my leg up nice and high away from the slide bar release!!!

255/85

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
2:31 AM
Reaction score
Hi all! First time posting here, and I’ve had my Trialmaster for three days now. Truly enjoying it.

I’ve read everything in this forum about tall drivers and visibility. I’m 6’4, with a tall torso, there’s plenty of headroom, but with the seat in the lowest position (or any other position), I have to use a less-than-ideal posture to have proper visibility.

One thing I am hoping to do, is completely remove the sun visor, but then there is the plastic sun visor hook and mount trim pieces, which leads me to my first question: is there any kind of “sun visor delete trim” - seems a bit too specific for there to actually be a product available, but could anybody 3D print a solution? Happy to pay for such a thing.

Second, I have to assume there is a lower profile seat available somewhere but I don’t really know where to begin - has anybody replaced the front seats or found a way to make them sit lower. They’re comfortable, but if I could shave an inch off the height, I think I will be much more likely to own the Grenny long term.

One issue that most don't think about is the length of your arms. If they're on the short side you'll probably need to move the seat forward because of your reach but also upward to give you enough leg room. Try pulling the wheel out all the way to see if you can move back and lower the seat a bit. You still won't be able to see traffic lights - you'll need an American full-size pickup for that - but at least you'll be able to see down the road.

Tinerfeño

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:31 AM
Reaction score
I checked this yesterday while driving mine. No problems despite the seat not being in the lowest position.

Check all the adjustments to find a proper driving position.

Back
Top Bottom