The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Stirrup from Archetype Racing

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:44 AM
Reaction score
Anyone order these and received them? It has said despatch in 8 weeks since I ordered in early June on the website. Guess I'm being impatient and want to please the wife with easier access.

See:

Image 6.jpeg

Mena2

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:44 PM
Reaction score
Anyone order these and received them? It has said despatch in 8 weeks since I ordered in early June on the website. Guess I'm being impatient and want to please the wife with easier access.

See:

View attachment 7864246
I haven’t… ordered June 7th…

TelRidan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:44 PM
Reaction score

Same here, nothing yet.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
9:44 PM
Reaction score
They look like they can fold upwards, so if they are knocked from underneath they won’t bend out of shape so easily.

Is that how you guys who have ordered them understand it to be ? 👍

Reactions: Max

Mena2

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I don’t think they fold… They make them for Ford Broncos and I watched some YouTube reviews on the Bronco version and don’t think they folded…

Local time
Reaction score

See:

View attachment 7864246

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I am at over 7 months for a set I ordered for my bronco. I have yet to receive them and cannot get the company to reply, let alone get a firm completion date. This is the standard wait time, not 8 to 10 weeks like they say on the website.

I’d recommend checking out the bronco 6g forums and doing a search for “archetype”.

Local time
Reaction score
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I am at over 7 months for a set I ordered for my bronco. I have yet to receive them and cannot get the company to reply, let alone get a firm completion date. This is the standard wait time, not 8 to 10 weeks like they say on the website.

I’d recommend checking out the bronco 6g forums and doing a search for “archetype”.
I had AMEX cancel my order and refund. No /order details or shipping info when I purchased, no phone number on site and no correspondence from vendor.

Back
Top Bottom