The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

So you think your taxes are high?

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:16 PM
Reaction score
If you buy a new IG in France, the environmental tax is an additional €40,000.

Sounds high, maybe not.

In Denmark you would pay 160% of the vehicle's value.
Singapore, as well as the circa €100k for a 10 year vehicle permit, the tax is 320% of the vehicle value.
Just flying back from Singapore right now - my driver was talking to me about the Grenadier. They’re not selling in Singapore, are they? I laugh just thinking about trying to get it into a parking garage in Singapore.

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:16 PM
Reaction score
Far less taxes on cheap Chinese EV imports to the same counties... I wonder what sort of kickbacks these governing parties get through China...

Local time
2:16 PM
Reaction score
If you buy a new IG in France, the environmental tax is an additional €40,000.

Sounds high, maybe not.

In Denmark you would pay 160% of the vehicle's value.
Singapore, as well as the circa €100k for a 10 year vehicle permit, the tax is 320% of the vehicle value.
Ouch.

landmannnn

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:16 PM
Reaction score
I still don't have an answer to my question, what did the OP want to tell us?

However, to be honest, there is no real need for an answer: It's easy to just consider this thread as non-existent.

It could even be closed without any loss. imho.
I posted in the General Chat section of the forum, so yes, it could be removed without consequence.

I thought it might be interesting to some. It also might help the USA tourists understand why Europeans "all drive small cars", something I have regularly heard tourists say.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom