The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Slightly Frou-Frou / Fancy Seat Covers (Possibly Eye-Roll Inducing But Don’t Judge lol)

ANNML

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:19 PM
Reaction score
Just remembering the era when people had those green sunstrips, furry dice, sheepskin steering wheel covers and spent hours trying to extract the stuck tape on the C90 from the cassette player.
Furry dice — man those were everywhere! If we’re talking 80s, we have to mention — huge hair, Aquanet hair spray, regrettable fashion, metal bands with videos that make you snicker a little now, some really bad music at times…..until grunge came along and started another era.

And the cassette player — I’m remembering the ridiculous amount of cassettes I had omg! Took me forever to throw away.

255/85

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I looked at a lot of seat cover options — from simple to the completely custom. Decided to go more simple for now to see if that was all that was needed.

I loooove these! Yes, they could be deemed a little frou frou, but personally I like a little frou thrown in with the rugged. Okay fine, I like a lot of frou on the side but this is the only frou I’m allowing in my Grenadier.

These fit perfectly and don’t slide around!

I wouldn't be the least bit embarrassed to have those seat covers in our Grenadier. They look quite comfy for long road trips. Just say FU to all the testosterone that surrounds these vehicles and have some fun.😸

255/85

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Furry dice — man those were everywhere! If we’re talking 80s, we have to mention — huge hair, Aquanet hair spray, regrettable fashion,...

The 1980's were little more than a kitschy send-up of the 1950's but you're likely too young to remember that.

Back
Top Bottom