The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Resistance to rodents

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:28 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone asked the question around the use of rodent-resistant materials in the Gren’s loom etc?

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:28 PM
Reaction score
Has anyone asked the question around the use of rodent-resistant materials in the Gren’s loom etc?
On my bmw, the mice ate through the fuel pipe In the engine bay. It’s the same diesel engine as the Gren. Apparently they use soya in the polymer mix which is pretty attractive to rodents. It was replaced by a braided one and it should be easy to see what Ineos have done once we get the bonnet up on one….

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:28 PM
Reaction score
Discussed in part also here:

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:28 PM
Reaction score
We have to buy our Grenies from a dealership, so we'll have to deal with rodents.
I like my dealer. I never thought about killing, feeding or petting him! Nor do I want to disturb him or drive him away!

Edit: Steve, if you read this here. Please give me a short message when my car will arrive 😀

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
10:28 AM
Reaction score
So I have ordered a giant rodent happy meal as well.

This pleasant experience of buying a nice vehicle is causing me more worries than moving house, getting married and public speaking all at once 😂

Back
Top Bottom