The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Regal Ineos Thread

nuclearbeef

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:44 PM
Reaction score
Thank you for posting these pictures, your car looks amazing with the white top! Did they remove the entire tow hitch? It is a bit difficult to tell. I wonder if there will still be a hitch receiver for my bicycle rack.
No idea. I have yet to clap eyes on the green goddess.
I'm 5.5 hours from the dealer.
They called to inform me that my Gren had arrived and that it would probably be next week before it was ready to be picked up.
A salesman texted me those pics.

nuclearbeef

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Say, thats not a bad sobriquet; "The Green Goddess".
Or should it be "La Fée Verte"?

Or is a Gren even feminine?

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@Lane - I enjoyed my recent on road test drive (Thanks, John!) and very much appreciated the unexpected Christmas card! Now for my question - I have a Grenadier on order with crossbars. The Configurator only allowed me to order a pair, but ideally I would like three - for a roof top tent. I understand the plan is for dealers to start stocking accessories once shipments start rolling in, which apparently, has already begun. When I collect my Grenadier (currently estimated to arrive 3/24) will I be able to pick up an additional single OEM cross bar or will I be required to order a second pair for a total of four cross bars?

Local time
1:44 PM
Reaction score
@Lane - I enjoyed my recent on road test drive (Thanks, John!) and very much appreciated the unexpected Christmas card! Now for my question - I have a Grenadier on order with crossbars. The Configurator only allowed me to order a pair, but ideally I would like three - for a roof top tent. I understand the plan is for dealers to start stocking accessories once shipments start rolling in, which apparently, has already begun. When I collect my Grenadier (currently estimated to arrive 3/24) will I be able to pick up an additional single OEM cross bar or will I be required to order a second pair for a total of four cross bars?
Great question. My assumption is that they’re packaged as a set. We’ll certainly dive into it and hopefully find a solution for you. Happy to hear the Christmas card brought a smile!

Back
Top Bottom