The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Quick attach d ring for leitner roof rack?

Local time
6:06 PM
Reaction score
Dont know if it exits but looking for a quick detach d ring attachment for the roof rack. I know they make their d ring attachment but it bolts in. Would be nice if there was a quick way to place a d ring where u need it and move it for another setup quickly. Do you think it would work if I got a few small l-tracks and attach them to various parts of the rack and then I could just use the ones that came with the grenadier? Or would this not be strong enough to strap down an alubox or something similar. I have a 2 man bivvy that I would like to throw up and there but not always in the same position depending whats already up there?

Thanks for any ideas or suggestions

AaronS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:06 PM
Reaction score
Dont know if it exits but looking for a quick detach d ring attachment for the roof rack. I know they make their d ring attachment but it bolts in. Would be nice if there was a quick way to place a d ring where u need it and move it for another setup quickly. Do you think it would work if I got a few small l-tracks and attach them to various parts of the rack and then I could just use the ones that came with the grenadier? Or would this not be strong enough to strap down an alubox or something similar. I have a 2 man bivvy that I would like to throw up and there but not always in the same position depending whats already up there?

Thanks for any ideas or suggestions
The ring they sell moves very quickly. and works very well.. though you do need a wrench.

Back
Top Bottom