The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Production pause to resume

Local time
11:30 AM
Reaction score
Hi all…
I’ve had a vehicle on order since July, but like many others, was informed there would be a delay whilst the supplier issue was remedied.
This morning I visited my dealer to consider an alternative vehicle that matched all my specs (everything I asked for but a ‘fieldmaster’ rather than a ‘trialmaster’.)
The gossip at my dealers showroom was production will resume early January, with pretty much exactly the same seats, only minus the Recaro logo.
Happy days.

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:30 AM
Reaction score
Hi all…
I’ve had a vehicle on order since July, but like many others, was informed there would be a delay whilst the supplier issue was remedied.
This morning I visited my dealer to consider an alternative vehicle that matched all my specs (everything I asked for but a ‘fieldmaster’ rather than a ‘trialmaster’.)
The gossip at my dealers showroom was production will resume early January, with pretty much exactly the same seats, only minus the Recaro logo.
Happy days.
If true that means they probably purchased the production specs and are getting someone else to build it - just a guess

Back
Top Bottom