The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Plastic transmission dish?

AFisher17

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:11 PM
Reaction score
I took my Grenadier to fishing camp 2 weeks ago, The camp is on a dirt road and you have to drive through a creek (shin deep ) a couple times, In the process of driving on dirt road, a stick (as thick as your pointer finger) managed to poke a hole a the transmission dish (according to the service manager) Does this sound correct? I'm kinda at a loss of words. Has anyone had any issues with the transmission dish?

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
9:11 AM
Reaction score
Do you mean the transmission pan? If so, yes it's plastic but ZF makes all their pans plastic. The aftermarket has created a metal version and I believe the new skid plates cover it.

AFisher17

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:11 PM
Reaction score
Do you mean the transmission pan? If so, yes it's plastic but ZF makes all their pans plastic. The aftermarket has created a metal version and I believe the new skid plates cover it.
Ok... I'll need to get it. I was on a dirt road 2 weeks ago and a stick punctured the pan, Yes a stick as thick as your pointer finger! Stranding me 2 miles off the main road. Was not a fun day!!

Back
Top Bottom