The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Owl Vans - Let's Talk Grenadier Parts!

Borg54 (Owl Vans)

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
12:44 AM
Reaction score
Hey Grenadier Owners!

First, thank you all for the wealth of information and the passion you bring to the Grenadier community. Your dedication to these vehicles is truly impressive and invaluable to us.

Some of you may know us already, but for those that don't, we are a US-based designer and manufacturer of offroad and overlanding gear. 🚙💨 We focus on delivering high-quality, durable components engineered to withstand the toughest conditions.

Whether you’re navigating rough trails or everyday routes, know you can trust Owl gear.

We release new products almost every week, so you might want to join our email list (on our site) to see parts before they go live for the public.

Feel free to engage with us for any technical insights or inquiries you might have. We look forward to contributing to the discussions and providing support where needed!

Best,
The Owl Vans Team

Last edited:

255/85

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I'll bite: When's the overhead grab handle going to be available?

Any chance for a simple knurled bar version?

255/85

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Owl Billet Grab Handle for the INEOS Grenadier and Quartermaster

Maybe not the same place? The website url (www.owloffroad.com) goes nowhere.

EDIT: Oops. Just found them.

Last edited:

Borg54 (Owl Vans)

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Owl Billet Grab Handle for the INEOS Grenadier and Quartermaster

Maybe not the same place? The website url (www.owloffroad.com) goes nowhere.

EDIT: Oops. Just found them.

Not sure why that wasn't working, I am checking into it. Here is an updated link https://owloutdoor.com/products/gra...ier-quartermaster?_pos=1&_sid=37ae62613&_ss=r

BD1

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:44 AM
Reaction score
I just installed your aviation visors an hour ago. They are great. Was able to test them in the evening sun: sunglasses for your truck.

Added benefit they really match the aviation interior design.....and no ugly warning stickers.

Borg54 (Owl Vans)

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
I just installed your aviation visors an hour ago. They are great. Was able to test them in the evening sun: sunglasses for your truck.

Added benefit they really match the aviation interior design.....and no ugly warning stickers.
Really great to hear you like them as much as we do. Post pics in the forum so folks can see the finished installation!

snowball

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Unfortunately, your website says shipping isn't available to British Columbia, so I guess I'm outta luck for the time being.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Unfortunately, your website says shipping isn't available to British Columbia, so I guess I'm outta luck for the time being.
BC is a big area, do you love close to the border. Owl has a shop in PDX, could you do a run down?

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:44 AM
Reaction score
I’m keen on these visors as can never get the Ineos ones to work with my seating position , however what does it mean that these visors can alter the performance of the safety equipment.

Installation of aftermarket visors can alter the performance of your safety equipment. Owl and Rosen do not complete any safety testing on the effect of adding aftermarket equipment and cannot predict how this will affect the functioning of the vehicle’s safety system.

The buyer assumes all liability for making these changes to their vehicle. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to inform all occupants of the vehicle of the changes made to the safety system.

Purchaser agrees to indemnify Owl and Rosen against any claim in the event the safety systems are adversely affected or do not function as intended. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to comply with all local and national laws regarding making changes to the safety equipment of the vehicle”

Reactions: PBD
Local time
3:44 AM
Reaction score
I’m keen on these visors as can never get the Ineos ones to work with my seating position , however what does it mean that these visors can alter the performance of the safety equipment.

Installation of aftermarket visors can alter the performance of your safety equipment. Owl and Rosen do not complete any safety testing on the effect of adding aftermarket equipment and cannot predict how this will affect the functioning of the vehicle’s safety system.

The buyer assumes all liability for making these changes to their vehicle. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to inform all occupants of the vehicle of the changes made to the safety system.

Purchaser agrees to indemnify Owl and Rosen against any claim in the event the safety systems are adversely affected or do not function as intended. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to comply with all local and national laws regarding making changes to the safety equipment of the vehicle”
I have installed and I would say it means if I get in accident and the airbags deploy the end results are on me. In certain positions I could see them been dangerous.

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

US is lawsuit happy, this is what the lawyers made them do to make sure that they are less exposed to a lawsuit. This doesn't quite protect them enough but it removes the most frivolous law suits.

Back
Top Bottom