The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas North Texas Grenadier Owners Page

Jimbo

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:57 AM
Reaction score
Just drove this thing from DFW to the Florida Panhandle,1,594 miles. It ran smooth as silk the whole time, not one problem and very pleasant to drive. the A/C held up very well through some brutal heat, A/C is very loud outside the vehicle but works great, that was always one of my main concerns. A drawback was backseat passengers have no cup holders which makes things uncomfortable and also no seat back pockets, sometimes the little creature comforts make a big difference. I learned a while back that the safari windows will bake your dome on a long drive. I put ceramic tint on them but also used some covers and it made a big difference. All in all I was very impressed with the Grenadier.

Steve A

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:57 AM
Reaction score
Sewell now has two Grenadiers for test drive. I was able to take the Fieldmaster out with an Ineos associate for a 15 minute drive around the Legacy area and on the tollway. No reservation was needed.
I made that same trip today in a Trialmaster :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom