The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

NO TO MSRP

mharut

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:57 PM
Reaction score
Hey there, I'm new to the forum. I have a positive experience want to share for those that are thinking about purchasing a Grenadier. I have been following your posts, researching, picking options on Ineos website. Went to the dealer saw a mushroom colored with runners, leather, heated seats, added steering wheel leather color, but no lockers and auxiliary electric. price was $84k. They did not budge from MSRP. Qualified for the 2.9%( my credit through all 3 credit bur. at home check were between 705-715. the Ineos credit check at the dealer was 780. Ineos qualifications are very relaxed. good good news. before signing the papers I saw a trialmaster with light blue fully loaded with even the wrench. MSRP $91780. I asked the finance manager get me close to $84 and I will purchase it today. She stated that Ineos allows some vehicles to have major deals and this one qualifies. back and forth I purchased it for $85,600. I asked her how come you don't offer that from the beginning she stated people come in here just asking for MSRP. I had my cousin that is the finance manage for Merced. to check the paperwork make sure they don't add $$$ on the final paperwork. everything looked good.
Botton line. every dealer has certain vehicles that INEOS gives heavy incentives. It's definitely not just the cheaper models. if you plan to purchase and you're a little iffy about your credit the odds are you will get approved for 2.95.% Second, when you walk in the showroom directly ask finance manager which vehicles they offer the incentives. Drive home in this bad ass vehicle.

Phred

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:57 PM
Reaction score
It sounds like you got a great deal, Congratulations!

I think it varies dealer to dealer on the incentives they’re willing to give above and beyond what Ineos does. Inventory volume monthly sales, quarterly goals, etc. etc. all play into the price at each person may get.

When I purchased, I got some leeway on dealer items, but not on the base truck and, to be honest, I didn’t expect to get much given the popularity and “ newness” of the vehicle.

It’s good to see some dealers finally moving on MSRP.

Now, commence with the add-ons!! Enjoy!

Defender77

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Good for you!
Ineos dealers in the US have advertised a similar deal to yours lately. Certain models only are getting $5000 price reduction plus all models are eligible for 2.9% financing.

Last edited:

Defender77

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
When I purchased mine earlier this summer, the dealer would not give on price, but after gentle persuasion to convince me to trade, gave me a very, very favorable offer for my trade. I ended up where I wanted to be when all the smoke cleared.
I suspect the trade-in game is the dealers' work around to negotiating price.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I was offered a $5,000 INEOS ‘voucher’ today from a dealer. I don’t know if it was a OEM rebate or them coming off on their side.
OEM rebate to all vehicles that have been on a lot >60 or 90 days IIRC

Local time
Reaction score
OEM rebate to all vehicles that have been on a lot >60 or 90 days IIRC
Ahhhh, but which lot? :unsure:

Mine was on a lot in France for >90 days, then on a lot in Georgia for >90 days, and now finally on its way to Dallas.

Hopefully I'll have some clarification by the end of the week. 🤞

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ahhhh, but which lot? :unsure:

Mine was on a lot in France for >90 days, then on a lot in Georgia for >90 days, and now finally on its way to Dallas.

Hopefully I'll have some clarification by the end of the week. 🤞
On the dealer lot for greater than that time

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
On the dealer lot for greater than that time
It may also be "allocated" to the dealer for longer than that time. I think there are some dealers that are out of space (a lot of the dealers have quite minimal on-site vehicle space), so vehicles allocated to them are waiting at the port for units to sell to make space.

mharut

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:57 PM
Reaction score
I was offered a $5,000 INEOS ‘voucher’ today from a dealer. I don’t know if it was a OEM rebate or them coming off on their side.
That's great news. I can tell you having this vehicle for a month now. It is very well built. every time I look at it, it puts a smile on my face. yes its expensive but what isn't now days. your typical Hyundai and Kias are in $40k range. if you have an LLC you can deduct 60% of the cost of the vehicle toward it (I live in California, 2024 laws). Basically, 2.9%, $5K off MSRP, LLC 60% deduction, looks like a bargain vehicle at the end.

Back
Top Bottom