The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New Vehicle Prices in the UK!

vtgrenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:47 PM
Reaction score
I suppose on average, one every other year? Some for as long as 8 years; others for as brief as 8 months... regardless, they always leave me better than they arrived and sometimes much, much better.

Mad Hatter

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:47 PM
Reaction score
Well, they do have to put up with that big hump in the floor in the UK so it’s only reasonable to sell them with a big discount 🤣

Mad Hatter

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:47 PM
Reaction score
I didn't say anything but believe me it can and has affected sales. 😌
It certainly influenced my decision to wait until I moved to France before buying a LHD version rather than buying a RHD one in the UK a year or so earlier. I’m 6’4” and the hump made my left leg position unbearable on the RHD version. It has cost me significantly more to buy one in France compared to the UK but it’s worth it because the LHD ergonomics are excellent. I think Ineos made the wrong design decision and have lost a lot of sales as a result🙁

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:47 PM
Reaction score
As a comparison - you can get Trialmaster here in Oz for about $105K via dealer, $93K second hand with few kms - however Toyota fans are shelling out over $90K+++ AUD for a 76 Series GXL... which quite literally has NOTHING in it but does come with a rather narrow rear axle for free! Tradies here are keeping Toyota's profits high in 2024!

Local time
10:47 PM
Reaction score
Take the stock locator with a pitch of salt - I’ve enquired about four cars on there and in each instance they revised the price up when the dealer got in touch.

Back
Top Bottom