The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New Road Armor INEOS bumpers - Thoughts

hanson156

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:17 PM
Reaction score
Hey Guys, i bought an INEOS for myself and obviously my business Road Armor. I wanted to post up since we know there are little to no mfgs. making anything quality for the INEOS. We just released our front and rear bumpers. And are finishing MOLLE panels for exterior doors / Interior / etc.. We are also working on a roof rack as well. We would love to be a MFG vendor for the site as well to support the cause. I love my INEOS. We did design the front bumper to be ADR compliant because we sell into Australia as well.

Attachments

• DSC03964.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 173
  • DSC04061.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 134
  • DSC04198.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 108
  • DSC04216.jpg
    DSC04216.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 120
  • DSC04222.jpg
    DSC04222.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 121

pt888

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:17 AM
Reaction score
I like the look of the front, sort of minimalist for the beast.
I went for factory option though.

I will be looking closely at your Molle panels especially if you can get them shipped cost effectively to Australia.

Make sure you post in the Supporting Vendors Forum that's the place to publish your updates.

Local time
5:17 PM
Reaction score
Front bumper looks good, a bit different from the rest.

If theres Brush guard, I'm pro removable, and it must also be able to take I hit without being damage multiplier.

One nice thing about the grenadier, is it doesn't need 150lg rear bumper set up for spare tires and cans. That being sad... If the rear bumper is made so that it can take a bit of an impact or rest on a rock without bending up into the sheetmetal, (or for tucking in a rear winch) then I think it becomes useful to the truck. Personally I'd only be interested in something I can hit and drag and not fret about bodywork later. Assuming that's what you made, I'm interested in it. That's the first non wonky option I've seen. Looks good!

ZEN_OWT

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:17 PM
Reaction score
looks great! keep me posted as i am interested. will the front bumper work with the factory winch?

Nadir5

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Nice looking stuff. Will your rear bumper support the weight of the vehicle? Thinking of rear quarter panel protection in a rock crawling situation.

holdmybeer

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Nice! Thank you for stepping up to the bumper + bullbar game. Haven't seen much/anything else out of North America yet.

Rear bumper looks great. I dig your front squared-off look of the bullbar as a nice alternative to the factory curvy bar, which I also think looks decent.

Would love a front version for factory winch (i.e. same but without the unnecessary front bulge that a larger winch/cradle needs).

Clark Kent

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:17 AM
Reaction score
Hey Guys, i bought an INEOS for myself and obviously my business Road Armor. I wanted to post up since we know there are little to no mfgs. making anything quality for the INEOS.
Welcome aboard @hanson156. Nice introduction to market.
@Stu_Barnes, @anand or @Krabby can set you up with a forum vendor account.

Do you have expected weights for both?
Rear bar looks great. Very well integrated.
Consider adding high lift jacking points front and rear. They look strong enough to be able to jack from?

Front bar:
  1. Have you included antenna mount provisions?
  2. How much clearance is there between the hoops and the fenders? The roo bar doesn't take much of a knock to push it into the fenders. A side pic would be good.
  3. Might be an illusion, but have you reduced the size of the openings in front of the wing mounted coolers versus factory? Cooling is a frequent discussion around here.
I need to respectfully disagree with you on this:
'...since we know there are little to no mfgs. making anything quality for the INEOS.'

There are quite a few supporting vendors and reps in this forum who will raise an eye at that. Check out your competition in the Supporting Vendors section.
Also, @TheDocAUS maintains a very comprehensive list of third party suppliers and products in this thread.

Thanks for supporting the Grenadier!

hanson156

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:17 PM
Reaction score
We are in process of setting up our approved supporting vendor status and i will respond to all of you shortly. Hold tight we are excited to be a part of the forum.

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:17 PM
Reaction score
If the rear bumper is made so that it can take a bit of an impact or rest on a rock without bending up into the sheetmetal, (or for tucking in a rear winch) then I think it becomes useful to the truck. Personally I'd only be interested in something I can hit and drag and not fret about bodywork later. Assuming that's what you made, I'm interested in it. That's the first non wonky option I've seen. Looks good!
Nice looking stuff. Will your rear bumper support the weight of the vehicle? Thinking of rear quarter panel protection in a rock crawling situation.
Regarding the rear bumper, I have these very same questions!

Back
Top Bottom