The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New racks & winch bumper option coming soon...

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:02 PM
Reaction score
Here are a few photos I was sent of the first production rack and winch mount from LFD Off Road... This shows their new winch bumper (which is fully compatible with the OEM 'Roo bar as well) and their full length rack (with light bar cutout in the fairing). The Grenadier is one of a pair of "twins" being built for a customer from TX, the other one will have their 3/4 length rack (and both have 'Roo bars waiting to be installed), hopefully I'll get some photos of that set up next week along with their new sliders.

I'm sure the question will come up, but I have no idea on pricing or lead times

signal-2024-06-28-195025_006.jpeg
signal-2024-06-28-195025_004.jpeg
signal-2024-06-28-195025_003.jpeg

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That rack is looking pretty good. Is it compatible safari windows?
Based on their other racks for the Toyota/Lexus world the cross bars have almost limitless positions, so based on where you put them yes. The answer I got is that if there is a cross bar right over the back edge of the safaris, it will *just* clear when open. To be able to remove them would require positioning the bars appropriately 1000009345.jpg

JonSutton

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:02 PM
Reaction score
The front winch bumper looks so much better than the European one.

Local time
Reaction score
someone finally made a the minimalist bumper besides Le"overpriced"Tech. awesome, unless of course, it's got a letech pricetag.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
someone finally made a the minimalist bumper besides Le"overpriced"Tech. awesome, unless of course, it's got a letech pricetag.
I prodded for pricing, it isn't yet finalized, but their similar offerings in the Toyota/Lexus realm are around $1k

I did get a couple photos of their 3/4 rack sent over, again with the light bar cutout... The side MOLLE panel is not theirs, not sure which offering that is
signal-2024-07-01-144753_002.jpeg
signal-2024-07-01-144755_002.jpeg
signal-2024-07-01-150331_002.jpeg

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Last edited:

parb

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
12:02 PM
Reaction score
Looks pretty good. I am in CA and we have to have front licence plates. I like the hinged plate I currently have. Do you know if they will have a similar system to mount a licence plate? The pics on the website didn't make that clear and I couldn't find a way to email them about it on their website.

I'm considering the letech winch bumper but it's quite a bit more money than this one which makes me look at it...

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Looks pretty good. I am in CA and we have to have front licence plates. I like the hinged plate I currently have. Do you know if they will have a similar system to mount a licence plate? The pics on the website didn't make that clear and I couldn't find a way to email them about it on their website.

We need a front tag here in MD as well... On other builds I've used a folding fairlead mount which are available from a number of companies and mount between the fairlead and bumper.

Not sure if they have a different solution in the works

LeftCoastOverland

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:02 AM
Reaction score
Take your plate and sandwich between the bottom edge of the Hawse fairlead and bumper. Tighten the 2 mounting bolts. Viola! Free, no moving parts to break. Solid as a rock.

Had my plates on a wrangler like that for years with no issue.

Local time
Reaction score
No need to run a front plate IMO. It's a $196 fix it ticket where all you have to do is temporarily jimmy-rig a plate on and then get it signed off by a LEO within 21 days (and then the fine goes away). Thereafter you can remove the plate again. It's very rarely something that is enforced. I've not been pulled over for it since the 90's. They have bigger fish to fry.

I like this bumper option.

Local time
2:02 PM
Reaction score
Here are a few photos I was sent of the first production rack and winch mount from LFD Off Road... This shows their new winch bumper (which is fully compatible with the OEM 'Roo bar as well) and their full length rack (with light bar cutout in the fairing). The Grenadier is one of a pair of "twins" being built for a customer from TX, the other one will have their 3/4 length rack (and both have 'Roo bars waiting to be installed), hopefully I'll get some photos of that set up next week along with their new sliders.

I'm sure the question will come up, but I have no idea on pricing or lead times

View attachment 7861579
View attachment 7861580
View attachment 7861581
Hello, Great looking vehicle. Are those the stock 18 steel wheels and tires? Thanks Dave

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hello, Great looking vehicle. Are those the stock 18 steel wheels and tires? Thanks Dave
If I'm not mistaken they are the 17"s

Back
Top Bottom