The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New Quartermaster delivered uk

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:17 AM
Reaction score
Red steps now
The vehicle looks stunning. If you are looking for honest opinion, the steps are a bit much for me however I do wonder at times if I should have opted for the red chassis. If I had gone with the MM as opposed to the DG, I am pretty sure I would have had the red chassis. Either way, you have a well specced and wonderful looking truck.

PS. Looking at close up's, they have done a very nice job of those steps and I can understand your rationale.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
12:17 AM
Reaction score
Red steps now

Just clocked the EV charging point on the wall, didn’t realise it was a hybrid version 😃

The red steps do look very snazzy. Mine and @Cheshire cat vehicles are like clowns of each other, and I also think the red chassis is cool, but I think it goes really well with the DG. Although I would never have paid for it, I would have chosen red as a free option for sure 😀 👍

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Where are you based Shaky? There are two other DG Grenadiers near me and one Eldoret Blue (which belongs to an Ineos Director) Have to admit. Your post is not the first time I have been called a clown. 😄

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
12:17 AM
Reaction score
Where are you based Shaky? There are two other DG Grenadiers near me and one Eldoret Blue (which belongs to an Ineos Director) Have to admit. Your post is not the first time I have been called a clown. 😄

😂

Sorry mate, my phone decided that I didn’t want to write the word clone, I assume that Apple knows the pair of us and decided clown was a better description 🤷‍♂️

I am in between Bridgnorth and Stourbridge, so the chances of bumping into each other on Sainsbury car park is remote. Especially as I shop at Aldi 👍.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
😂

Sorry mate, my phone decided that I didn’t want to write the word clone, I assume that Apple knows the pair of us and decided clown was a better description 🤷‍♂️

I am in between Bridgnorth and Stourbridge, so the chances of bumping into each other on Sainsbury car park is remote. Especially as I shop at Aldi 👍.
I like Bridgnorth. A very nice part of the UK around there. Had a couple of days in Ironbridge and Much Wenlock recently, so you never know. Just look out for someone driving a Grenadier. Yellow hair, large red nose and massive shoes. :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom