The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New member in Austin TX

lagartoboy

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
9:46 PM
Reaction score
@lagartoboy Nice to meet you. I live in Central Austin and just bought a Gren. Should arrive later this week (I hope).
Any advice on where to get service/maintenance in town?
Welcome to the group! Yeah, it is a challenge with the dealership 2 1/2 hours away. I’ll use Mossy in Houston for interval required service, but I will likely get my first oil change done at one of the independent bmw shops like Terry Sayther or Dr. Beemer.

lagartoboy

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
thank you. Have you found any good trails around here to take your Gren off-roading?
Hidden Falls Adventure Park near Marble Falls. They also offer camping. And as a bonus, a separate operation is a shooting range. We should have a Grenadier camp out this fall when it cools.

lagartoboy

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Howdy - hopefully will be joining the ranks next month from Driftwood. Any advice for a new owner? Jason
Welcome to the forum! No advice but you may want to spend time browsing the forum. Don’t let some of the comments scare you off😊. I’ve had no meaningful issues with mine, and I have 9,000 miles on it. I think it is amazing on the highway in addition to the off-road ability.

Back
Top Bottom