The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New Cat Back Exhaust Option - all stainless steel.

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:28 AM
Reaction score
The renterings show stainless tips but in fact all the tips are stainless steel, but coated with a very durable matte black finish powder coat. All actual photos are in the black, that's the only way they are offered. Thank you for the feedback and I am going to make that more clear today on the website. www.design-build-go.com
I have sold the first batch of 10 and am honoring the free shipping for the next 3 as well. Shipping should be within two weeks. I am testing the TDI tuner ($417) and the Agile Tuner ($750). I have some customers that have seen an increase in MPG with the exhaust and tuner as well as additional horsepower when required. Check out the sound of these runs with the TDI tuner. We also have other runs on our youtube channel.
View: https://youtu.be/fR8HQHF_1_Y?si=TSs3f5Kj5sJn6OOe
PLEASE let us know how the testing goes on those tunes. Maybe future package deal if we buy both (exhaust & tune) from you?

David Czarnecki

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
9:28 AM
Reaction score
Absolutely. Everyone that buys the exhaust get a discount on all our products. Reoccurring customers always like to bundle and so do I. Feel free to DM me or call at 704-682-9323.

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:28 AM
Reaction score
Just posted this in another thread, but wanted to make sure people read it as that thread only had 2 posts. I also forgot to mention that David is about to do a couple install videos for the Grenadier on the TDI tune and IOPEDAL throttle tune and said he will post them here:

“ I literally just placed an order with David @ DBG and have to say he is a car guy just like me!! Heck we both have 1st gen Broncos as well as Grenadiers. I was already familiar with Kooks before this purchase as I have had their headers on several other vehicles, and if you do any research you will see how well Kooks products perform and are perceived in the auto aftermarket (check out other forums, Ford F150, Mustang, Corvette, etc). I have not owned a Kooks exhaust yet, so I am very excited to have this installed on my favorite vehicle (my 1st Grenny). Btw, he does carry some other items not listed on the website yet as he is trying to get that updated, so call if you’re looking for anything specific. However, be forewarned that if you do call make sure to do it when you have time as we ended up talking for like 30 minutes about the Grenadier and other vehicles. David is very personable and knowledgeable. I am a huge car guy, but think I found my match. Thanks David, can’t wait to get my order (Kooks exhaust and the IOPEDAL throttle tuner from Agile, I had already ordered the TDI tune from TDI directly but he also carries that too and would of ordered all from him if I had known). I think a great combo to add some more power (not looking to win any races in this big beast, only for more towing power and just have a little more get up and go), is this trio of the Kooks cat back exhaust, TDI tune & IOPEDAL throttle tuner. Will definitely be ordering more from you in the future! Great 1st time buying experience!! 👍🙏

Back
Top Bottom