The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New Cat Back Exhaust Option - all stainless steel.

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:56 PM
Reaction score
The renterings show stainless tips but in fact all the tips are stainless steel, but coated with a very durable matte black finish powder coat. All actual photos are in the black, that's the only way they are offered. Thank you for the feedback and I am going to make that more clear today on the website. www.design-build-go.com
I have sold the first batch of 10 and am honoring the free shipping for the next 3 as well. Shipping should be within two weeks. I am testing the TDI tuner ($417) and the Agile Tuner ($750). I have some customers that have seen an increase in MPG with the exhaust and tuner as well as additional horsepower when required. Check out the sound of these runs with the TDI tuner. We also have other runs on our youtube channel.
View: https://youtu.be/fR8HQHF_1_Y?si=TSs3f5Kj5sJn6OOe
PLEASE let us know how the testing goes on those tunes. Maybe future package deal if we buy both (exhaust & tune) from you?

David Czarnecki

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
2:56 PM
Reaction score
Absolutely. Everyone that buys the exhaust get a discount on all our products. Reoccurring customers always like to bundle and so do I. Feel free to DM me or call at 704-682-9323.

Back
Top Bottom