The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

NA Bull Bar

ethree

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:04 PM
Reaction score
It was more reasonable back when I got mine. Used to be $95 for duty and around $900 for shipping. $600 more would have made the decision to wait a LOT easier.
The duty fees were a complete surprise to me. Way more than I expected.

John Acosta

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:04 PM
Reaction score
Perfect. At the Texas event they did say we would get the OZ bumper. And I am confident we will get some aftermarket options as well, which could be attractive, but count me in for a couple of bull bars if a group buy is organized.
I checked with an outfit in Australia (expedition HQ) and they quoted me around 1659 US for the Roo bar and about 1250 US for shipping. All in all if someone is not wanting to wait you have this option. I talked to my local IG dealer and the parts manager stated that they were told that the U.S. market will be getting them in Q1 of 2025, this, I may wait and perform other modified with the money I would spend on shipping. It’s a lot for shipping and if anyone is putting together a large purchase in order to get shipping costs down please let me know! I’m in…

John Acosta

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Saw that - I've asked who the dealer is in Australia. Has Ineos US said anything if they will offer one here?
I talked to my local IG (Rusnak in Pasadena) who stated that the Roo bar will be available in Q1 of 2025. If you do not want to wait you could order one through Expeditions HQ in Australia, however, shipping will be around 1300 US. Cost for Roo bar is approx 1650. So about 3K if you don’t want to wait.

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:04 PM
Reaction score
Good news re Ineos US planning to offer the Roo Bar in 2025! Also, it's been posted elsewhere in this forum, but I've also confirmed GP-Factor intends to post info regarding its bull bar offering this month.

Onefin (Owl Vans)

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Owl just released their made in the USA Bullbar.
$1,699
These are a thicker gauge steel than the OEM bars to offer more protection.
100% bolt on and we have the GP hidden winch mounts on the way so we will verify compatibility as soon as we have one on an Owl Grenaider.
These will be on the website soon and they are already in production.
IMG_9806.jpeg

Local time
Reaction score
Received an email and ordered one.

John Acosta

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Owl just released their made in the USA Bullbar.
$1,699
These are a thicker gauge steel than the OEM bars to offer more protection.
100% bolt on and we have the GP hidden winch mounts on the way so we will verify compatibility as soon as we have one on an Owl Grenaider.
These will be on the website soon and they are already in production.
View attachment 7869366
I just saw this on utube. Unfortunately for me it does not do it aesthetically. The middle section is fine. In fact, looks a lot like the factory OEM part . However, the sides kill it in my humble opinion. Just don’t like the angle on a boxy truck. Stay true to the straight lines. The original OEM looks great! Again, I applaud owl for their effort just not aesthetically pleasing.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:04 AM
Reaction score
That reminds me, another roadkill this morning. Doing about 15km and a Rainbow lorikeet was under the car before I even saw it. I heard it hit.

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Re the Owl Bar, I don't hate it (since it is close to OEM), but I don't like the fact that the bottom of the angled sides along the headlights do not cleanly meet like the OEM bar. There's that little bit sticking out that makes the little bit of OCD in me want to clip it off. Patiently waiting to see what GP-Factor comes up with.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
11:04 AM
Reaction score
That reminds me, another roadkill this morning. Doing about 15km and a Rainbow lorikeet was under the car before I even saw it. I heard it hit.
Reminds me of the vulture strike in the 1952 Carrera Panamericana.
Maybe get someone to fashion an outback parrot bar?
1000026479.jpg
1000026480.jpg

GN4HIR

Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Well.. this may be polarizing because its not as stylized as the OEM bar, but it is hell for stout and I like the look (and I'm the one that matters). Finally got it powder coated and installed this week. I might have gotten a friends & family discount but it was way less $$ than the OEM or Owl. This was built by a metal fab shop in Brenham TX, If you are in that area, I can point you to them. Otherwise, you might visit a fabrication shop in your own area and see what they can do.Bull Bar Finished 2.jpg

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:04 PM
Reaction score
Well.. this may be polarizing because its not as stylized as the OEM bar, but it is hell for stout and I like the look (and I'm the one that matters). Finally got it powder coated and installed this week. I might have gotten a friends & family discount but it was way less $$ than the OEM or Owl. This was built by a metal fab shop in Brenham TX, If you are in that area, I can point you to them. Otherwise, you might visit a fabrication shop in your own area and see what they can do.View attachment 7869387
This is great! True LR CT look!

Back
Top Bottom