The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Mansory IG is wicked

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:28 PM
Reaction score
Margot robbie you say...? I think her role as Sharon Tate in Once upon a time in hollywood was pretty good.
once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-margot-qt9-77846r-rgb-1563284658.jpg

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
5:28 AM
Reaction score
A crime against the car – if you ask me.

But taste is an idiosyncratic thing. 🤷‍♂️

The Mansory "upgrade" reminds me very much of the before/after comparison of various cosmetic surgeries. What once was an attractive person now looks like an alien: Demi Moore, Meg Ryan et. al.

(The respective photographs are likely copyright and since the celebrities will probably not want them to be published everywhere, I only posted some links.)

Last edited:

e_k_powell

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:28 PM
Reaction score
The sliders/steps are about the only thing intriguing and interesting. When I got to the interior photos it reminded me of the interior 80’s Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser with the rear facing rumble seat that my parents owned. Horrible memories of that car.

John Acosta

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:28 PM
Reaction score
Just wanted to link this up here!

Mansory just came up with a new design for IG, thoughts?

Not for me mate! Call me a traditionalist. I don’t mind the resto-mods when it comes to defenders but the mansory is too much for my liking. Maybe if I were a soccer star and twenty years younger, LOL.

Back
Top Bottom