The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Latest developments from BLACK SHEEP

Local time
9:23 AM
Reaction score
Dear Black Sheep Innovations Customers and Enthusiasts,

I hope this message finds you well. Today, I'm reaching out to you with sincere gratitude and transparency, shedding light on the exciting journey we're on together.

Firstly, I want to express my heartfelt appreciation for your unwavering support and enthusiasm for our Ineos Grenadier products. Your interest and engagement have been a driving force behind our continuous innovation and growth.

I must also admit that we find ourselves at a very important point. As a two-person team, we have been humbled and thrilled by the immense volume of inquiries and requests we've received since February 2023, all centered around the Ineos Grenadier. While this outpouring of interest energizes us, it's also brought with it some challenges in managing our operations.

Our hands-on approach to customer support, coupled with ongoing product development and series production, has tested the limits of our small team. Regrettably, despite our best efforts, emails have accumulated at an unprecedented rate, and some orders not processed through PayPal may have been unintentionally overlooked.

I want to personally apologize to those who might have felt neglected due to delayed responses. Please know that your concerns matter deeply to us, and we're committed to rectifying the situation.

To address this, we're taking bold steps to expand our team, focusing on bolstering our customer support and service infrastructure. This includes ensuring prompt post-installation assistance and comprehensive product advice.

As we undergo this transformation, we're gradually addressing the backlog from over 900 still unanswered emails even during our current company vacation. Internally, we're redefining our processes to guarantee a smoother journey from product consultation to online purchase and customized solutions.

If you've placed orders and made payments through PayPal, please check if you have activated your PayPal notifications concerning emails including tracking numbers as we ship out your products. Furthermore, we're making the first strides in establishing a Black Sheep HQ and operational structures in Australia to better serve our global customers.

I want to assure you that your patience and trust are not taken for granted. Our team is dedicated to delivering an enhanced customer experience, fueled by your valuable feedback.

In closing, I invite you to remain excited about our journey ahead. We're on the cusp of introducing incredible developments and products that will redefine your Ineos Grenadier adventure experiences.

Thank you for being part of the Black Sheep family. Your support means everything to us.

Here's to exciting times ahead!

Best regards,

Thomas Grütter
Chief Executive Sheep
Black Sheep Innovations GmbH
Set up an operation in the USA send me the blue prints I’ll have you a shop up and running in no time

Back
Top Bottom