The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Known Glitches 'Build Your Grenadier' website

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:27 PM
Reaction score
PBD said:
Well Grenadier did call me back and I got mine ordered yesterday. Trialmaster in Britannia blue with a few extras.  Build date October. Now the interesting thing was told is that later It may well turn in to the delivery date and not the build date, let’s hope so.  Only another £62500 to find now!
Fantastic well done

Rooballer

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
DenisM said:
I live in the Land Downunder. I have been attempting to pay the remainder of the deposit for the past 24 hrs, different computers and different credit cards. The result is the same...when I hit the "Buy Now" button then hit the "I agree" on the T's & C's , it wirrs away for 5 seconds then I get a blank white square in the middle of the screen with the dreaded  close X icon in the top RH corner of the square. That's it. Wait 20 mins...still no progress, refresh, the "Buy Now/I agree"options re-appear, then the white square...
I've phoned the UK 1800 number...no joy there..."try again in a few hours"
Very tired and cranky!!
Other than that the incessant rain ceased today...for most of the day, I suppose that's something! ?

Glad it’s not just me, I‘m in the same boat, spent way to much trying to pay this deposit, have tried laptop, iPad, phone all with same result. Spoke to Ineos, they were friendly, but we’re only able to tell me to just keep trying.

Local time
11:27 PM
Reaction score
Same problem for me last night.. gave up in the end! 

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
8:27 PM
Reaction score
Looks like safari is the issue.  Everyone that can't get past the payment are using safari or firefox.   There must be some coding issue on the payment portion. Try using chrome

Local time
Reaction score
I used PC laptop last night so I am not sure that’s the case.. I don’t have safari or Firefox any more.. 

Rooballer

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Finally managed to get my payment through. What worked in the end was Chrome in incognito mode.Went through first go. ?

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
5:27 AM
Reaction score

G-Man

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:27 AM
Reaction score
Posted this somewhere else, but worth mentioning here:

I noticed that on the published price list last month, the Rough and Smooth packs were both listed at £1685, but on the website the Rough is £1685 while the Smooth is listed as £1365.

There seems to be a website glitch when you select the smooth pack, as when you go to the final vehicle summary it lists the rear view camera as an additional £360 charge, even though it' should already included in the smooth pack £1365 charge. The £360 doesn't seem to be rolled into the final figure though. Definitely worth checking your invoice carefully, as their website Beta testing clearly didn't catch everything.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Can't remember of I've posted this elsewhere. I took the advice of Bemax and used a (Samsung S10) mobile phone. The deposit went through quick as a flash, the Mastercard one-time code flashed onto the screen in a small box, so I could read it and tap in the  number in lower on the screen. Faster than I could say "Sir Jim what's the problem with your website?" the money transferred! And before Sir Jim might reply " It's OK Mate...all good!" there was an email and an update on my account in the Ineos Website informing me of all the details plus a build date in November!
So  by the time it's delivered the Aust Tax Office may have decided one way or another about the Lux Car Tax... here's hoping!

Local time
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=DaveB userid=8923052 postid=1332651461]I will be 60 by the time it arrives and have a wife, 2 kids and 3 grandchildren 
I can't wait for it and my wife loves it and she is 63. 
She would die if I bought a boring old mans car. 
Of course the price may remain a bit of a secret. [/QUOTE]

Local time
Reaction score
Lots of lols. Crosses my mind frequently. I have specced it now and would like it delivered as my 60th birthday present to myself. (16 months time)

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Noticed you need to wait for the configured vehicle to update 
It is easy to select 2-3 options and move on, only to find later they were not added.
I find taking a sip of a good quality whisky (not American) between selections helps. 
I also find it increases the final price after 10 - 15 selections

Back
Top Bottom